Coconut Laguna BEACH– L4
Holiday Villa with private pool directly on the Beach of Bang Por
The Samui villa is situated directly on the beach of Bang Por, features 2 exterior staircases, which are leading up to the separate entrances of the first and second bedroom, each with a large balcony. The first villa bedroom exposes a beautiful view onto the beach and overlooking the sea, while the second bedroom is on the backside of the villa overlooking the garden. They are both equipped with a double bed , air-conditioners, mirrored dressing tables and a flat screen TV. with direct access to the en-suite bathrooms, presenting double wash basins, large mirrors, shower and WC. The upper floor is the perfect vacation setup for a family or friends, providing enough space for personal toiletries and towels.
To access the third bedroom on the first floor, there is a private entrance directly from the outside. It is also equipped with a double bed, air-conditioner, mirrored dressing table and a flat screen TV. It has direct access to the en-suite bath with wash basin, large mirror, shower and WC, and lots of shelf space for personal amenities.
The living and dining area, is equipped with a comfortable built-in kitchen made of hardwoods. Special features to this holiday area include an extractor hood, four ceramic hot-plates, and a large refrigerator. An ‘athome’ feel is created with the placement of a very comfortable couch in front of the flat screen TV mounted on the wall, with a dining table nearby to add to the living quarter’s versatility.
A desk top computer, working station set with Wi-Fi Internet connection is also established for the guests of this immaculate beach vacation home.
An attractive lounge-suite on the roofed terrace, with ceiling fans to direct the cooling breezes in the hot afternoons, looks down and onto the swimming pool and Jacuzzi; with a stunning view down the beaches of Bang Por to the island of Phangan. This one-of- a- kind view, is certain to put any weary traveler into the holiday spirit within moments of relaxing into their holiday home. The large dining table, seating up to six persons, is large enough for a breakfast from a nearby restaurant which can be ordered for delivery to the villa. Lunch and dinner are also available for personalized catering.
If you like to make a BBQ, you can do this in the outdoor-kitchen directly next to the terrace.
A large swimming pool graces the middle of the resort, surrounded by palm trees and ornamental shrubs, which brilliantly flower throughout the whole year. The swimming pool, with its crystal clear water, also features a separate pool for children, a whirlpool, and a sea-view that postcards are made from.
At night, during certain seasons, an armada of fishing boats light up the horizons over the Gulf of Thailand, as they search for squid, crab, and other delicacies for your dining table.
Picture yourself standing on the edge of the oasis of Coconut Laguna BEACH, with the southern skies and the northern views of Asia yours alone to cherish.
About the House
• Resort: Coconut Laguna Villas
• Location: First row, directly on the beach, with private swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
• Roofed main terrace with beautiful lounge-suite, and large dining table for up to 6 persons.
. BBQ area with charcoal grill and gas plancha.
• Living/dining area with very well equipped built-in kitchen, incl. an extractor hood, 4 Ceramic hot-plates, and a large refrigerator.
• 3 bedrooms with double beds, air conditioners, mirrored dressing tables, flat screen TVs.
• 3 bathrooms with double wash basins, large mirrors and a shelf for towels etc.
• Living and dining area with comfortable lounge-suite, dining table and flat screen TV.
. Small training area with runner and abdominal machine.
• WiFi Internet.
• DVD Player.
• Safe for valuables.
• Safe-T-Cut for the power supply.
° kWh 500 per week included
• Quiet location - directly on the beach.
• Beach & bath towels and bed linen.
• Suitable for up to 6 Persons.
About Coconut Laguna Resort
• Swimming pool with beach gardens.
• Sandy beaches.
• Many restaurants in the surrounding area.
• Shopping and necessities nearby
• Airport: 25 Minutes
• Golf course: 10 Minutes
• Shopping centers: 20 Minutes
• Chaweng Bars, Discos: 25 Minutes
• Airport Transfer
• Car & motorbike rental
• Guest laundry
• Private Thai cook
• Island excursions (by boat)Get the full listing »