Winery Row. This West side home is located on the winery grounds, the home of PAIX SUR TERRE "owned separately". Located at the edge of a vineyard. A small 1200 sf home overlooking farm fields and plenty of quite and privacy. Located on Winery Row, this is a convenient place to center out of while enjoying our areas BEST wineries. Approximately 10 minutes to Paso Robles. PAIX SUR TERRE "peace on earth" is the winery located, on the property at the top of the hill, just a hop, skip and a jump away. Enjoy wines from the deck of the winery, or take it down to your private Hamlet. The property is gated, with a paved road for privacy assurance. This home is brand new, it is a modular home with Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 9 foot ceilings, washer and dryer & forced heating and air conditioning. The Master suite has a Queen size bed and large tub & shower. The second bedroom has a Queen size bed with access to its own full bath. This is a great room concept, with a nice viewing deck in front. The property can sleep up to 6 with the use of the Murphy Bed in the living room. We have set the property up to accommodate up to six persons, though two will be in the living room.
A BBQ is provided for those who just want to hang and unwind after a day of wine tasting. Out door dining is a great choice as there is a table for six on the front deck. Enjoy watching the wildlife from the deck or from the large panoramic windows in the living room. Neighboring wineries are Saxum, Linne Colodo, Denner, Villa Creek, Jack Creek, Booker & Dover Canyon just to start..
some directions from 46 West
The address is 5080 Vineyard Drive. Paso Robles, Ca , go out 46 West towards Cambria, turn right on Vineyard Drive, go about 2 miles on right Paix Sur Terre winery, turn right and go up the hill winery to the right, go towards the tasting room on the left is a green gate marked 5080,,, that's it, take it down the hill to the guest house. Only about 10 minutes from Paso Robles.
SHORT TERM RENTAL
By initiating the deposit and electronically signing through this agency, you are agreeing to the SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Stella Vineyards LLC (“Homeowner") and ______________________ (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property: 5080 Vineyard Dr. Paso Robles, CA The property is furnished and includes Linens, towels, some paper goods, dishes, silverware, normal household pots and pans, TV for USB and DVD (no regular programming), hairdryer, coffee maker, toaster, range and oven, refrigerator, washer and dryer, dishwasher, BBQ.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of paid Guest only. _____________, __________, ______________, ________________, ______________, _______________, ______________.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 people. An additional charge or $50 per person per night for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on ____________( the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ______________ (the “Checkout Date"). Your date reserved is the check-in date in Home Away or Airbnb reservation.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules found under Rules in listing.
6. Home owner reserves the right of reasonable entry.
8. Rental Rate and Fees, deposit per listing Airbnb and Home Away.
Deposit covers: Damage to the property or furnishings, dirt or other issues requiring excessive cleaning, smoking in the home or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
9. Cancellation Policy: Per listing agreement in Airbnb and Home Away.
10. New California legislation requires all landlords provide information about Bed Bugs, CIV 1954.603 and is attached to the contract see below. See www.epa.gov/bedbugs for information.
By booking this unit, the renter agrees that the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, including but not limited to tree limbs and acorns falling, or other acts of god, and all farming practices. This is a farm, potential spraying of pesticides may be necessary for ongoing operations in designated areas. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise including but not limited to barbecuing, farming practices and all it involves as well as other actives (all risks).
Renter (Indemnitor) shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Homeowner from and against any and all liability, claims, damage, cost, expenses, awards, fines, judgments, and attorney fees (including, without limitation, costs, attorney fees, expert witness fees, and other expenses of litigation) of every nature arising out of or in connection with renter’s use of the property hereunder, or its failure to comply with any of its obligations contained in the agreement, except such loss or damage which was caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Home Owner.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement and the rules and regulations, as evidenced by booking the property and agrees to be bound by this agreement upon electronically signing through Home Away, VRBO or Airbnb. Owner is a Ca. licensed Real Estate professional. Verification ID required upon arrival. COVID-19 PEAD form attached and 5080 Vineyard Dr., Paso Robles CA Coronavirus Property & Short Term Rental Advisory form attached.
Renter: ______________________ Date ___________
Email address _____________________ _
727 Park St. Paso Robles, CA 93446
5080 Vineyard Dr. Paso Robles, CA 93446
727 Park St. Paso Robles, CA 93446
5080 Vineyard Dr. Paso Robles, CA 93446
We know you may have questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and what it means for you as a traveler and specifically what our current policies are regarding your upcoming reservation with us. Please understand that this is an ever-evolving situation and we are making every effort to stay informed of all government mandates as well as county health department recommendations.
RISKS OF EXPOSURE: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a worldwide risk to human health. COVID-19 is highly contagious and has a mortality rate many times greater than the flu. COVID-19 can spread easily and exponentially. While people of all ages are at risk of catching COVID-19, persons with compromised immune systems and older persons may be at particular risk. Regardless of the steps we may employ to prepare the accommodation for your occupancy a risk of infection may still exist.
PROPERTY OCCUPANCY REPRESENTATIONS:
A. You will exercise care to protect yourself and your group, by assessing the risks, by considering your ages, underlying health conditions, recent travel, possible exposure to COVID-19, doctor's recommendations, and local, State and Federal recommendations. You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to evaluate the risks and protect yourself and your group.
B. You understand that occupying a rental property may be dangerous or unsafe and could expose you or others to COVID-19 and that you are allowing or conducting these activities voluntarily.
C. You represent that:
(1) To the best of my knowledge, no one in our group is currently afflicted with, and have not knowingly, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone afflicted with, COVID-19;
(2) No one in our group is experiencing a fever, or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms and;
(3) You understand that persons may be afflicted with COVID-19 and: (i) not exhibit symptoms; (ii) not be aware that they are afflicted or (iii) may not voluntarily agree to disclose their condition.
(4) You will inform property management after the date this document is read and accepted, if there is a change in your health condition or knowledge that potentially puts others at risk or invalidates the representations made in this document. You acknowledge that you may purchase travel insurance that could cover sickness by anyone of your group. If you have purchased travel insurance you will need to pursue a claim with the insurer in the event of cancellation. Please review all of your policy documents for the limitations of coverage and to determine if it meets your needs and individual circumstances. You or someone in your group being ill with COVID-19 or other situations that require cancellation of your reservation will not result in a refund.
We are using best practices cleaning as stipulated by this agency. Disinfectant, masks and gloves.
Agreement, Declaration and Assumption of Risk: By signing below, you are declaring the forgoing is true, that you agree to take all recommended and reasonable actions to protect yourself and others from exposure to COVID-19, and that you ASSUME ALL THE RISK, as applicable, of entering and staying in the property or allowing someone to enter and stay in the property. You understand that no one, including but not limited to the owner/ manager, can guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19. You agree to Indemnify and Hold Harmless the owners and managers of the property rented for any and all actions brought by you or your group occupying the property.
By signing below the signer has read, understands, voluntarily agrees to the forgoing, and has received a copy of this Coronavirus Property Entry.
Signer_________________________________Get the full listing »