Enjoy this unique experience - Wine Country Luxury RV Glamping. Your private 1000sq ft area of this 3.5 acre property has a brand new fully loaded 2019 35' Cougar RV. Attached to it is a large 1000sq ft green turf area with jacuzzi, BBQ, picnic table, heating lamp & fire pit. You are surrounded by vineyards and 40+ wineries-some within walking distance, yet you are only 3 miles from Downtown/I15/Pachanga. An amazing enviroment for those wanting to relax and enjoy a romantic weekend in wine country or a family camping getaway with the kids.
This RV is permanently hooked up to electricity, water, gas and sewer. Meaning you have the same amenities of a fully functioning home including air conditioning, heater, hot water, bathroom (shower, toilet) full kitchen, lounge and so on.
Inside this brand new 2019 Keystone Cougar 35' RV we have has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, one living room, a dinning room, and a modern kitchen. The master bedroom has a comfortable 14” therapeutic semi firm king bed with walk around space and closet space next to and above the bed. The other sleeping areas have a bunk bed with Queen size beds and the sofa turns into a double bed.
The bathroom is located in the rear with access from inside the RV and has a back Door. It has full toilet, shower with 6’ 7” shower head and tub plus hand sink. This RV is fully hooked up with running hot water and so on, so it makes a great setup for two adults , 2 adults and two kids or even 4 adults and 2 kids that are wanting to enjoy glamping in Wine Country.
There is a 50 " LED TV in the main living room of the RV, with indoor sound system to enjoy your favorite entertainment. You can hookup your iPhone, iPad ro android device and stream what ever you want. We do offer full WiFi connection.
The fully loaded kitchen with appliances microwave, blender, keruig coffee maker and other cookware provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have fully stocked it wit 6 sets of dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. Inside the RV you have a potable dinning tables that seats 4,, and outdoors is a large 6 person picnic/dining table.
Speaking of the outdoors. we have a large green turf area (36' x 36' or 1000 sq/ft) that has a 6 person dinning table, heating lamp, sun umberral, BBQ, and a 4 person jacuzzi hot tub.
Finally ,what would "Glamping" be without a propane firepit with 6 seats to enjoy some outdoor music, S'mores and outdoor fun games such as horseshoes. This space is private (not shared) makes a wonderful place to create your memories for a life time.
You will be renting the entire RV and private 1000 sq/ft area. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space with anyone. The Glamping Vacation Rental (Permit RVC-250) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting you could be playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping downtown or enjoying Pechanga Casino, All are just 3 miles away.
We do have another 3 RV Homes on this property so if you are interested in bring friends or additional guests you can book the other RV Homes through VRBO. Just follow this link or search Amazing Asbury Glamping #2 or #3 or #4.
For more information about our other vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
The Glamping RV has 24 hr access as there is a lockbox on the front entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive a unique code that allows you access the lockbox and retrieve the keys from the front door and bathroom door. You will have 24/7 access from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout. We do not have property access time restrictions.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in the outdoor fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. This is an "Upon Request" service. The inside of the Glamping RV will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need to arrive early at the property, you may park you car on the property. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards and less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pachanga Casino.
Our website (CaliVRManagement) and/or our Mobile App (search Cali V R B O LLC ) offer many cool features including a "What's happening" tab that allows you to quickly access the many many happenings in Temecula Wine Country, Old Town and much more. Download our Mobile App from either the Apple store or Play store. Just search Cali V R B O LLC.
We are readily available to ensure your comfort. We want to make sure that you have a wonderful stay in Temecula! We are local to the area and know some of the best offerings. We love this area and want to share all it has to offer with you!
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 16 on this property) we do charge an additional $35 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 12 on this property) for either an overnight stay or a special "event", we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night or per event. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Event Fee: If you are wanting to host an event for up to 50 additional guests, such as a Wedding or family BBQ or Rehearsal dinner, then we do charge an Event Fee. The cost does vary depending on the type of event so please contact management for pricing. We do provide themes such as traditional which consists of white round tables (seat 5) and white foldable wedding chairs to support your event.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments.
The area you are staying in is in wine country and surrounded by vineyards. - Yes the road is paved until the last 300 yards. The Glamping RV (40001 Meng Asbury, Temecula, CA 92592) is less than 3 miles from I15 and sits amongst the vineyards, and is close to conveniences, a beautiful shopping center, restaurants, and many activities.
You may park your car early on the property and then walk to the first winery or head wine tasting for the day if you'd like! It is very affordable to take an Uber to the nearby wineries. Please refer to our Parking Policy that can be found in our guest guide on our mobile app. (Search Cali V R B O LLC).
Come experience Amazing Aubury as your home away from home!Get the full listing »