Capture the essence of Tarpon Springs in this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental perched on the shores of the picturesque Whitcomb Bayou. This well-appointed apartment boasts sleeping arrangements for 4 guests, all the essentials of home, and a back patio with views of the lush garden. Nestled in the heart of this sunny destination, restaurants, shops, entertainment, parks, and the beach are just minutes away! Wherever your Florida travels take you - this is the home-away-from-home for you!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Leave your worries at the front door of this newly renovated abode. This home is highlighted by plush furnishings, an open concept floor plan, and an abundance of natural light illuminating the interior.
Step outside to your back patio and take in the views of the water and the lush, tropical surroundings. Walk just 100 feet to the bayou for a refreshing swim or have a kayak dropped off from the affiliated rental company for peaceful paddles along the coastline.
Take a hiatus from the heat and retreat inside to unwind on the sumptuous sofa while a movie streams on the flat-screen cable TV.
When the group starts grumbling, whip up a home-cooked meal in the well-equipped kitchen! Savor your culinary creations at the table for 3 and enjoy the views of the backyard.
When it's time to retire from the day, make your way to the bedroom outfitted with a cloud-like king bed, a flat-screen cable TV, and an en-suite bathroom. Others will sleep soundly on the comfy sleeper sofa in the living room.
Sunkissed pursuits await just 1 mile away at the white-sand shoreline of Sunset Beach! Spend your days lounging in the sunshine, building sand castles, and playing in the warm waters of the Gulf!
Fred Howard Park is a short drive away for biking, hiking, kayaking, and more through this stunning seaside park!
The Tarpon Springs culinary scene has something for everyone's palette! Greek cuisine, fresh seafood, and more await a short drive away.
Golf enthusiasts will love the proximity to Tarpon Springs Golf Course less than a mile away! Golfing for more than one day? Make sure to check out the other nearby courses for 18-holes of world-class golf!
For a day of adventure, visit one of the many marinas in the area or reach out to the affiliated outfitter for wave runners, boat rentals, and parasailing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, central air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, and back patio!
- Prime Tarpon Springs location just 100 feet from the Whitcomb Bayou, less than a mile from Sunset Beach, and minutes away from parks and restaurants!
- This property works closely with an affiliated rental company for bikes, kayaks, and boats! For an additional fee, this company will drop off the rentals at the property or a designated location! Reach out to guest contact for more details
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tampa International Airport - 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, (~27 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $75 per stay fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »