Live like a Tannersville local when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment nestled right above the Catskill Mountain Country Store. With its convenient location in the center of Tannersville and only 3 miles from Hunter Mountain skiing, this charming apartment puts 6 lucky guests in the best spot for a memorable getaway. Walk to restaurants, nightclubs, and hiking trails, before returning to this cozy unit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
With a colorful exterior and large presence in the center of Tannersville, the charming Catskill Mountain Country Store will be easy to spot the moment you arrive. Head upstairs right above the store to your 1,150-square-foot apartment and make yourself at home.
Once inside, you’ll be greeted with homemade jam and the best coffee you’ll ever have! All of the amenities of home are provided, including linens, towels, shampoo and wireless internet access.
Inviting decor and comfortable furnishings make it easy to settle into the living area, complete with a comfy couch, armchair and a Smart TV.
Cooking will be a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen, where you’ll find everything you’ll need to whip up delicious meals for the group. Gather around the dining table with seating for 2 to enjoy the meal with your travel companions.
At the end of each exciting day, climb under the covers of the master bedroom’s queen bed, the second bedroom’s queen bed or the third bedroom’s 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Stroll right out of the apartment and into the Catskill Mountain Country Store downstairs. Browse through the adorable shop to find country gifts and gourmet foods, and get fuel for the day with a hearty breakfast.
From the Catskill Mountain Country Store, you can walk all around the historic village of Tannersville. Dine out at great restaurants, browse through antique shops, stop by the art gallery, catch a show at Orpheum Performing Arts Center, or dance the night away at one of the clubs.
Outdoor lovers will be happy to know that hiking trails and biking paths are also within walking distance from the apartment. There are also opportunities for massage therapy and yoga classes right in town!
The winter time is perfect for shredding fresh powder, so make your way just 3 miles to get to Hunter Mountain Ski Area for an unforgettable day of skiing and snowboarding.
Save those sunny summer days for basking in the sun, renting a boat, and swimming in the water at North South Lake State Park, just minutes away from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV, free WiFi, linens, towels, shampoo, homemade jam, coffee, off-street parking, and much more
- Fantastic downtown Tannersville location right in the Catskill Mountain Country Store
- Walk to restaurants, antique shops, art gallery, Orpheum Performing Arts Center, night clubs, hiking trails, biking paths, and yoga classes, and drive just a few minutes to Hunter Mountain Ski Area and North South Lake State Park!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~60.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 fee per stay (2 pets maximum, 40-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »