Escape to Florida's Gulf Coast and experience a revitalizing retreat in Tampa, with this immaculate vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home! Situated about 9 miles from the beach and only 4 miles to downtown, all of your adventures in the Sunshine State will be reached with ease. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an additional 1-bed guest cottage, 18 guests can unwind in this 1,650-square-foot newly renovated abode. You'll love lounging in the spacious private yard around the fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5 (Guest Cottage): Full Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
This fantastic updated home offers an ideal respite from the Florida sun after a day of adventures. Kick back and relax in the chic living room, featuring brightly colored decor and a contemporary style. Catch a show on the flat-screen TV or challenge your travel companions in a board game!
Whip up scrumptious homemade feasts in the fully equipped kitchen. Boasting brand new stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and plenty of kitchenware, preparing your family's favorite recipes will be a breeze. Keep the large fridge stocked with refreshing beverages and snacks to bring along to the beach!
You'll adore the home's expansive fenced-in yard, allowing you and your crew to lounge in private and soak up the fresh Florida air from the comfort of your own home-away-from-home. The large fire pit area includes 8 bright blue Adirondack chairs and surrounding hanging lights - the perfect ambiance for sipping cocktails after dinner!
Heads of the household can rest their tired eyes in the tastefully decorated master bedroom, while the kiddos and additional travelers will be more than comfy in the other 3 bedrooms' bunk bed options. Another couple or group of 4 can claim the on-site private guest cottage, which includes a kitchenette and en-suite bathroom!
Guests traveling with small children will be pleased to find a portable crib and a highchair for extra convenience!
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated in a lovely, centrally located neighborhood north of downtown, with this Tampa home as your base you'll enjoy walking distance to numerous restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. Treat yourself to a delicious dinner out at Rooster & the Till just 1 block away or The Refinery, just 10 minutes down North Florida Avenue - this street is lined with ample eateries, shops, and more!
Grab a happy hour beer at Angry Chair Brewing, or if wine is more your style, sip a glass of red or white at Seminole Heights City Wine Bar. Find your morning lattes at Urban Bungalow Coffee and check out dessert options at The Revolution Ice Cream Co. - all located within a 5-minute walk or less!
With easy access to I-275, daily activities in lively downtown Tampa or on the Gulf Coast will be more than convenient. Downtown, you'll want to stroll along the Riverwalk, explore Ybor City, or check the Florida Aquarium. At Cypress Point Park less than 10 miles away, admire the sparkling ocean, wind along waterfront trails, or sunbathe in the sand.
Your kids will be delighted when you take them to the ultra-popular Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, an over 300-acre African animal theme park. The phenomenal ZooTampa at Lowry Park is less than 1 mile from the property! Whatever your holiday plans are, you'll be ideally situated in this vacation rental home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2-car garage & parking driveway parking for 3 vehicles, in-unit laundry machines, portable crib, high chair, board games, 3 flat-screen TVs, complimentary toiletries, Pack 'n Play, spacious fenced-in yard, fire pit with 8 Adirondack chairs, charcoal grill, outdoor dining table, private guest cottage with kitchenette & en-suite bathroom, towels & linens provided, and more
- Prime Tampa location just 4 miles north of downtown, less than 10 miles to the Gulf Coast, under 1 mile to the zoo, & within easy driving distance to all area attractions! Also situated within walking distance of a plethora of dining, shopping, & nightlife options
- Nearest Major Airport: Tampa International Airport (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property can sleep 14 guests in beds and the living room sleeper sofa in the main house, and an additional 4 guests in the full bed and sleeper sofa in the guest cottage, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 18. An additional air mattress is also provided to use if necessary
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- There will be a $50 fee if guests do not take out the trash or clean the grill after use
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »