Book your alpine escape to the 'Cedar Lodge,' a rustic 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental home near the north side of Lake Tahoe! With enough space to sleep 13, this 2,400-square-foot Carnelian Bay home offers a tastefully furnished interior with a stone-surrounded fireplace, a wraparound deck with a seasonal gas grill, balcony, and a private hot tub! Whether you're in town to ski at Squaw Valley and Northstar Resort or soak up the sun at Commons Beach, this is the perfect Tahoe home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Featuring 10-foot tall ceilings, a cheerful interior with exposed wood beams, and fun mountain-themed decor like the stone-surrounded gas fireplace, this Carnelian Bay vacation rental is the perfect Lake Tahoe escape!
After a day spent under the blue California sky, whip up a delicious meal in the gourmet fully equipped kitchen. Outfitted with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a full knife set, this kitchen is perfect for any skill-level chef. The 3-person breakfast bar is ideal for quick snacks while the 6-person dining table is fantastic for special celebrations!
Surrounded by a sea of towering pine trees, this private Cedar Flat cabin boasts a gorgeous wraparound porch that's perfect for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails. Prepare a char-grilled feast on the seasonal gas grill and enjoy a summer cookout on the picnic table and outdoor dining space.
Sip hot cocoa around the gas fireplace following a delicious meal and watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room. The downstairs game room also offers a foosball table and flat-screen cable TV if you want a more lively setting for some nightcaps. Finish off the night by sliding into the private hot tub and gazing out at the star-filled California sky!
You'll find every bed size ranging from twin to king throughout the 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms at the 'Cedar Lodge.' The master bedroom has a pristine en-suite bathroom with a bathing tub and private access to the deck. Two additional guests will find comfortable sleeping accommodations on the sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the property, head out the door to enjoy a meal at one of the delicious local eateries nearby. A few hot spots include The Old Post Office Cafe, Gar Woods Grill & Pier, Waterman's Landing, and CB's Bistro. Pep's Bistro and Lanza's Restaurant are also great spots located up north!
For those looking to hit the slopes, both Squaw Valley and Northstar Resort are about a 20-minute drive from this property. There are a multitude of spots around the lake as well such as Heavenly, Homewood Mountain Resort, Alpine Meadows, Diamond Peak Ski Resort, and Kirkwood Mountain Resort. Cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and sledding are other great winter activities in the area.
In the summertime, locals flock to the lake to work on their tans or explore the surrounding mountains. A few good beaches are the Skylandia State Park & Beach, Kings Beach State Recreation Area, and Commons Beach with its seasonal summer concerts.
Some other ideas for fun include renting a sailboat to take on the water, playing golf at one of the prestigious local courses, or hiking Sugar Pine Point State Park. If you're feeling adventurous, head over to the casinos across the lake in Nevada or explore one of the many small lakefront towns on the shore!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, gas fireplace, a spacious private deck with a seasonal gas grill, picnic table, and outdoor dining area, free WiFi, balcony, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, foosball, private 4-person hot tub, tile flooring, rustic furnishings, in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, a key to access a nearby beach, lake and pier and more
- Fantastic Carnelian Bay location - A 20-minute drive from Northstar and Squaw Valley Resort, 24 minutes from Truckee, 4 miles from the Skylandia State Park & Beach, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, ski resorts, hiking trails, beaches, nature tours, and shopping centers!
- Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, ( ~ 43 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »