This comfortable lake view townhome is located harborside just steps away from the shores of Lake Tahoe. Inside, this vacation home is cute, cozy, and well appointed. The kitchen, main living area and a guest bedroom are located on the main level, while two additional bedrooms including the master suite are located on the second floor. Guests will enjoy the newly sourced furniture, outdoor dining area, perfect for evening BBQs as well as a kitchen fully stocked and ready to create memorable family dinners.
This hugely popular lakeside complex boasts a pool, tennis courts, lakeside beach area, pier, & boat slip - all available for use in the summer months. Hop on the bike path and cruise into Tahoe City in just minutes. Local ski resorts are only a short drive away as well!
• 1,296 Square feet
• Boat trailer parking
• HOA Amenities Include: Tennis Courts and Swimming Pool (SUMMER ONLY)
• Convenient access to the bike path to Tahoe City (5 minute ride to town)
• 15 Minutes from skiing at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows
Master BR - King Bed (Upstairs)
BR 2 - Twin Trundle Bed & Twin Bed (Upstairs, sleeps 3)
BR 3 - Twin Trundle Bed (Main Floor)
ABOUT THE AREA
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development has only thirty units, with almost half of those units situated on the water. The entire development sits on approximately two acres in Tahoe City. The Star Harbor development has amenities available to renters that include a seasonal heated pool, three tennis courts, a 300 foot pier, private beach area, and a private marina. Please see disclosure regarding availability of boat slip.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please check with representative regarding lake level as it varies each year. Tahoe Getaways cannot warranty high lake levels, please consider this when planning on bringing your boat.
2. Use of buoy requires advance registration. Please contact Tahoe Getaways for more information.
3. Neither Tahoe Getaways nor Star Harbor Association provide mooring lines. All mooring lines must be of suitable strength and length to prevent damage to other boats.
4. Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).Get the full listing »