ED Refnr. 240701
Distance to ski area: ~850 m
Chalet Pierina is a comfortable chalet with sauna and free wifi. It disposes of a spacious living room with open fireplace and a sat tv; access to the panoramic terrace with BBQ. On the ground floor, there are two bedrooms, the sauna area, the living room and the fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining table for 10 people. Chalet Pierina offers an excellent comfort and the charm of a swiss mountain chalet.
New: For winter of 2019-2020, the kitchen/living and dining room area will be modernized and enlarged by an extension.
It's located on a panoramic spot, just about 500 m from the resort center of La Tzoumaz. There you find a small supermarket, shops, restaurants, kindergarten and bank. Approx. 850 m to the cable-car with ski link to Verbier, the ski slopes, ski school, indoor swimming pool and ice skating rink. The free ski bus stops is at ~50 m from the chalet; it runs regularly and brings you to the cable car in only a couple of minutes.
altitude chalet 1.500 m; top of the ski slopes at 3.330 m on the Mt Fort glacier.; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest swiss ski area. Open from mid december to mid april (approximately). 10 km sledge run, accessible via cable car.
Ski Pass Reduction
ski area Verbier/4 Vallées/La Tzoumaz
11 % OFF public ski pass tariffs for La Tzoumaz or the entire ski area Verbier-Quatre Vallées, also valid for children, youth and senior ski passes (ski information as of winter season 2019-2020).
In summer season free use of the cable cars La Tzoumaz - Verbier - Mont Fort and VIP pass for more activities free of charge, such as Minigolf and open air swimming pool Verbier (information as of summer 2019).
There are garden furniture and a charcoal BBQ at the chalet.
In summer, La Tzoumaz offers plenty of possibilities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, climbing, tennis, golf (in Verbier) or fishing. There is a ‚trail of senses‘ (altitude 1,700 m) with 12 ‚sense stations‘ as well as a an exhibition of the local flora and fauna. Relaxing walks for example along the typical valaisian waterways. The Bisse du Saxon from La Tzoumaz via Nendaz to Vercorin offers 150 km of gently inclined paths suitable for mountain biking and pleasant walks. Interesting trips due to its location in the border triangle of Switzerland, Italy and France – for example a ride with the Mont-Blanc-Express to Chamonix or via the Gr. St. Bernhard-Pass to the Aosta Valley in Italy. The bathing lake ‚Les Iles' is only a ~20 minutes drive away.
Kitchen unit (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-plate-cooker + oven + microwave + fondue set); fireplace; sat-TV; DVD-Player; washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; terrace; balcony; ski-room
10 persons (~155m²)
6 room chalet on 2 floors
2 bedrooms (double bed)
3 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
living room (without sleeping berths)
2 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
bath (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
check-in 5 pm on arrival day
check-out 9 am on departure day
parking lots nearby and cost free
ski-bus cost free (bus stop 50m)
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 18 CHF (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 12 CHF (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.5 CHF (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per person Costs amounting to 33 CHF (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 3
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.85 km
- Distance to lake (Les Iles): 25 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (La Tzoumaz): 0.50 kmGet the full listing »