Welcome to Chalet Carmen, a very nice 4 star catered chalet located in the heart of Zermatt. This superb Chalet is situated in one of the best locations, just 200 meters from the Matterhorn Express base station making it the ideal location for Ski lovers.
Chalet Carmen is situated in a lovely duplex attic apartment, perched on a hilltop offering fantastic views of the village and surrounding mountains. This chalet is full of wooden charm, with a country farmhouse feel to it.
With its sloping wooden ceilings and extensive panelling, this cosy chalet apartment offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have beds which can be made up as doubles or twins, while the mezzanine has a sofa-bed if you need extra capacity. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite.
This Swiss Chalet is charming and cozy. Its features a high ceilinged living room with lovely wood fire ideal for snuggling up on a winter’s evening. The chalet has, an open plan kitchen with dining and bar area, a mezzanine floor with a second living area, and sunny south and east facing balconies with plunging views to the river.
Carmen envelops her guests in a lovely authentic Alpine charm! Guests of the chalet can use a shared wellness area with a sauna and a Jacuzzi hot-tub.Guest staying at Chalet Carmen will be fully pampered with our cartered service. You will have a wonderful chef on hand to prepare your meals including a delicious cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés and a gourmet dinner daily. In additional to champagne, selected wines and open bar plus daily cleaning with mid-week linen change.
As a ski destination, Zermatt located in the Canton of Valais is one of the best offering over 350 km of ski runs that are linked to the resorts of Cervinia and Val Tournenche in Italy via the Klein Matterhorn. It is also dominated by one of the most iconic mountains in the world – The Matterhorn. The beautiful car free village is full of wonderful restaurants and chic shops. The après ski is lively with plenty of live music both on and off the mountain.
The summer months in Zermatt are even more beautiful. Endless stunning mountain trails will bring you past waterfalls, lakes, valleys, wild life and mountains covered in beautiful wild flowers. Each bend in the path will bring another view that will simply take your breath away. And then after a morning’s exertion, there’s nothing better than sitting down to a beautiful meal in one of the many incredible mountain restaurants.
Read more about Zermatt
• 2 minute to ski lifts
• 200m from end of the ski runs
• Additional mezzanine living area with sofa beds suitable for 2 Children
• Afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés, gourmet dinner (fully catered rate only)
• Chalet laptop/PC provided
• Champagne, selected wines and open bar (fully catered rate only)
• Choice of either continental or a delicious cooked breakfast (fully catered rate only)
• Daily cleaning with mid-week linen change
• Experienced chalet host
• Full concierge service/assistance
• Great views of village
• Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Mountain Views
• PC and wireless broadband internet
• Professional chef (fully catered rate only)
• Sleeps 8 with 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Wood-fireplace in living roomGet the full listing »