ED Refnr. 503778
Well maintained penthouse with 360 degree visibility in typical Engadine house for 2 to 6 people in a quiet, south-facing slope with chairs with open views to the mountains and large balcony in the summer.
The apartment has 2 double rooms and 2 single rooms, living room with dining area, sofa, Warmluftcheminèe, TV, Radio / CD, Wi-Fi and 2 bathrooms. (Boiler volume is 300lt constant heated)
The master bedroom has direct access to the bathroom. All rooms have natural daylight.
The luxury kitchen has GS, self-cleaning oven, 3-zone refrigerator and a small bar to the dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped with a pressure cooker, fondue and raclette, Nésspressomaschiene (bring your own capsules), kettle and toaster.
Laundry / dryer available (coin), PP # 5 front of the house.
The apartment is located on the southern edge of Sent.
There are about 3 minutes walk to the village square and ski bus.
Weekly packages incl. Electricity, heating, water, PP No.5.
Minimum rental in season: 1 week.
Christmas and New Year 2 week bookings.
Bed linen and kitchen linen.
Bath towels must be brought.
Check in: Saturday
Between season and spontaneous Rent: negotiable
The Region Sent in the Lower Engadine
The Lower Engadine is a secret. Discover our beautiful region. Let yourself be inspired by the beauty of the landscape.
The village of Sent, with Italian flair is located on a sunny plateau at 1,430 MT Sea. The impressive Engadine houses and the elegant Italian Plazzi Sent to make something special.
In winter ideal for skiers, cross country skiers, hikers, backcountry skiers, etc ....
In the summer, ideal for walkers and bikers.
Thanks to the nearby Scuol, you are by bus in 10-15 minutes in the Engadin Bad Scuol, where you can relax wonderfully and be pampered.
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 200 CHF (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.8 CHF (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 5 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 4 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.40 km
- Distance to town: 10 kmGet the full listing »