ED Refnr. 2182563
Holiday house in rustic style in a very quiet location, homely and personally furnished,
for up to 6 persons, gods allowed
living room with chimney and garden facing south with view on the Belvedere Tower
2 bedrooms, 1 guest room, 2 bathrooms (1x with shower)
Kitchen and open dining room (down stairs to living room)
Radio, TV, W-LAN, 1 outside car park available.
Dogs are welcome.
The apartment is located in the House La Planüra. On Sunday evening all guests are invited to an aperitif at the Hotel Schweizerhaus.
Registration is at the reception desk of the Hotel Schweizerhaus, there you get the key and all information.
The Maloja Shop is located on the ground floor of Aparthotel Pöstli.= Kiosk where you can buy daily newspapers, books, souvenirs, as well as cake and a lot of other things. Only 400m further away there is a small grocery store. The bus stop is only 140m away, the bus runs every half hour during the day.
Outdoor parking is available for free (next to the house).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.9 CHF (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 180 CHF (Mandatory).
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 5 CHF (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.80 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 0.50 km
- Distance to lake (Silsersee): 0.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 km
- Distance to town (Zürich): 212 kmGet the full listing »