Charming and stylish, renovated to a high standard in 2017, Chalet Oppi is in a lovely sunny location only a short walk from the village centre and cable car. Spectacular views of the mountains. Parking directly outside for 3 cars. Free regular ski bus only 200m away. Perfect for couples and families. Sleeps 8 comfortably but can accommodate 10 if necessary (with 4 children) in the large bunk-bed (140 x 200cm)
This 150m2 chalet, has been renovated in 2017 to a high quality to provide a stylish and comfortable accommodation.
The upper level (you can park directly outside), comprises of a ski room, open plan kitchen with island (barstools for 4 people), dining area and lounge with a lovely fireplace that keeps the chalet warm and cosy. Cable TV, wifi, and Bose music system are available for your use.
A balcony provides stunning views of the mountains, so you can sit out and snuggle up with blankets and admire the scenery.
On the lower level there are 4 bedrooms - 2 have their own en-suite shower rooms. The kids room and the remaining bedroom share the main bathroom complete with jacuzzi bath and shower.
A sauna is also available (free of charge) to ease aching limbs after a day on the slopes.
A large flat garden provides a great place to play in the snow and build snowmen.
For your convenience we provide the following:
- All linen
- Electric blankets in all adult rooms
- Luxury egyptian cotton towels
- Dressing gowns and slippers
- Wood for the fireplace
- Free Wifi, Netflix, & DVDs for adults and children
- Bose music system with CD, radio and iPod player (range of CDs provided)
- Board games
- Books for adults and children
- Toys, puzzles and colouring items for children
- Kitchen extras i.e. seasoning, dishwasher tablets, serviettes etc
If you are holidaying with young children we can also provide (free of charge) any or all of the following:
- Travel cot (& mattress/bedding)
- Child's step for sink
- Child's toilet seat
Please ask if there is anything in particular you need to help make the chalet a home from home and we will do our best to accommodate any requests.
Our in-resort partners, David and Amanda, are able to offer a number of services and will be pleased to assist with making your stay even more enjoyable.
They can offer the following:
- Catering: anything from a fully catered package to "heat and eat" deliveries on days and times to suit you
- Food delivery: your fridge and pantry will be fully stocked on your arrival
- Baby sitting
- Cleaning: as required during your stay
If you are interested in any of these services please let me know and I'll provide contact details for you
Anyone staying in La Tzoumaz is required to pay the local tourist tax. This is either paid directly to the Tourist Office or it can also be paid to our hosts when you check-in at Chalet Oppi.
The tourist office will issue vouchers for discounts at various restaurants, shops etc
The nightly stay tax (taxe de sÃ©jour) is 2.5chf per adult per night and 1.25chf per child per night (6-16 years). Under 6s are freeGet the full listing »