ED Refnr. 1625464
The Bergperlen Residence is a luxurious apartment
directly next door to the famous and award-winning
Pension Bergperle in the heart of the beautiful village Sent in the Lower Engadine.
It is lovingly cared of by the owner couple Doro and Til who maintaine the residence
with the same standards as the Pension Bergperle / MaPerla right next door.
The Bergperlen ( mountain pearl ) residence in the Sot Prade 131 -
- is an apartment with about 115 square meters 3 bedrooms - for up to 6 people!
A beautiful living room with fully equipped galley kitchen
and an open fireplace is directly connected to a large panoramic sun terrace.
From there you have the most magnificent views on the Lower Engadine Dolomites
and the village Sent !
According to STV ( swiss travel consortium ) the apartment is **** 4 stars classified - :
First class apartment
Infrastructure for high demands
Equipment in a sophisticated quality with special comfort
First-class overall impression with visually coordinated shapes and materials
The whole apartment is equipped with a new solid wood parquet
and therefore also suitable for allergic persons.
We offer this apartment regardless of the number of persons
already from a stay for two nights !
You can book the residence directly in our inquiry / reservation form once you
specify a residence period of 2 or more days.
The rate amounts to CHF 100, - / night in summer and CHF 240, - in winter
plus CHF 160 each, - Final cleaning per stay.
So no further hidden costs arise at a very reasonable person per night rate
(for example, about CHF 20, - summer and approximately CHF 43, - in winter).
Of course, all services we are offering in our pension Bergperle can
also be booked additionally - inclusive individual breakfast service.
The apartment has been tastefully renovated in 2007 and will be ongoing
equipped with additional mountain Pearl charm and decoration. You´ll find
in summer and in winter exclusively for you a reserved parking space in front.
The Room arrangement is as follows:
A very large living room (50 sqm) with fireplace (chimney)
and exit to the panoramic south-facing terrace (about 35 square meters), modern kitchen with dishwasher,
3 double bedrooms, en suite bathroom with a round bath tub / toilet / double
as a separate shower / toilet and wash basin.
Fireplace, separate dining area,
WC, double vanity, bathtub.
The proximity of the Bergperlen - team ensures top-notch service,
very easy check - in and -out, (every week- and weekend day!)
as at any time with help and advice for all your needs.
The Bergperlen Residence is also bookable in combination with other attractive rooms
at the Pension Bergperle next door - in this case accommodating groups up to 26 persons is possible !
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 10 CHF (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.58 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 166.05 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 150 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 4 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 3 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.20 km
- Distance to town: 4 kmGet the full listing »