ED Refnr. 835404
Ronco sopra Ascona is one of the most popular resorts on the Lago Maggiore, also 'balcony above the Lago Maggiore' rich in history and culture, known for its incredibly beautiful, breathtaking views, called. Mimosa, palms, azaleas, rhododendrons, citrus trees, camellias, agaves and eucalyptus trees bloom in the spring.
In the village there is a small supermarket (COOP, Migros, 10 min.) very good restaurants are on site. Activities nearby: water park in Locarno, crystal clear rivers, Maggia, Verzasca, golf, mountain biking, riding, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, flying, parachute jumping, paragliding, climbing, hiking directly from home, tennis, skiing, swimming in Lake (Ascona, Porto Ronco,), Lido.
In 10 Minuten(auto/bus), you reach Ascona, Locarno, Cannobio (IT) with fantastic promenades. Cultural activities such as the New Orleans Jazz Festival, rock concerts, Moon & stars, Locarno Film Festival, or classical music Settimane Musicali. Museum on the Monte Verita, known by Hermann Hesse. Golfcourse: Losone: architect Peter Harradine had the ability to integrate the beauties of this zone of Losone in an interesting golf course for every golf player. The golf course winds its way through countless stones, lakes and hills and challenges every golfer's talent. Golf Ascona: 18 game sheets for a golf course of highest level in absolute balance of tradition and innovation. Known as one of the most beautiful of Switzerland, runs the golf course between mature trees in a natural environment of rare beauty. The flat running championship course has a noteworthy technical level.
Winter sports: Cardada: skiing just a few minutes from the city centre located? On Cardada no problem! The ski slopes on Cimetta are the right place for ski lovers who shy away from long trips on and want just a few wonderful days full of Sun and fun in the snow. The tracks lead through a stunning panorama, and the mild temperatures make skiing pure pleasure. Cimetta is ideal especially for beginners. Bosco Gurin: In the winter, Bosco Gurin means skiing! From the first small ski lifts in the 1960s you came about the construction of the cableway and other sections of the ski lift in the 1990s to today's offer with wide and varied slopes, which are able to arouse the enthusiasm of the passionate skier. Today, the Bosco Gurin has 30 km of slopes that are suitable for beginners.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 13.24 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.87 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 132.38 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person for rent at a price of 17.65 EUR (Mandatory).
- Towels: once per person for rent at a price of 8.82 EUR (Mandatory).
- Property area: 300 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (Lago Maggiore): 1.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 km
- Distance to town (Ascona, Locarno, Bellinzona): 5 kmGet the full listing »