Lap up the best of Lugano, with this peaceful city centre retreat!
Perfect for year-round stays, this chic balcony apartment provides the ideal choice for those looking to leave the car at home and take on the main sights and attractions of Lugano.
Easily accessible by lift, the 2nd floor apartment provides a very bright and welcoming retreat. The modern spot-lit layout comprises of an Open Plan reception with a fully-equipped Kitchen Diner and a sunny private balcony. The Living space is also complemented by free WIFI access, an iPod docking station and a modern Double sofa bed.
A spacious Master Bedroom with comfortable Double bed also provides the perfect restful haven for those guilt-free holiday slumbers. The apartment is also equipped with a contemporary shower room, a hairdryer and private laundry facilities.
The peaceful central location of the 6-storey residence leads in no time to the city centre, the lakeside Parco Civico, family-friendly Lido, Casino and Tennis Club (all within a 15 minutes’ walk away). The vibrant modern lakeside centre of Lugano, home to designer shops, cultural attractions, universities, colleges and businesses are also easily accessible on foot.
The beautiful city of Lugano promises a truly cosmopolitan lake getaway; with world restaurants, designer shops, cultural museums, art galleries, sport activities, a buzzing nightlife and visitor attractions all on standby.
With the beautiful walking routes of Monte Bre and the Ancient Olive Trail to take on too, as well as the ski resorts, Monte Tamaro Adventure Park and Lake Como attractions, this holiday retreat offers the perfect base for those seeking classic city breaks, as well as outdoor adventure in the Swiss Italian Lake region.
Lugano is easily reachable by train, ferry, bus, plane and car; with a mainline train station in the centre, Lugano airport (16 minutes’ drive), frequent public transport links and fast road links to Lake Como (54 minutes’ away).
Open Plan Reception
• A bright and contemporary Living space with balcony access
• Offers a lovely spot-lit ambience
• Features a sofa and a fully-equipped Kitchen Diner
• Benefits from free WIFI access and an iPod docking station
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
• The contemporary spot-lit Kitchenette offers the perfect venue for carefree entertaining
• Equipped with a cooker hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster and fridge freezer
• Accompanied by an indoor dining area for 4
• Perfect for summertime stays, the apartment also offers a sunny private balcony with café bistro set for 2
• Also offers close proximity to the local city eateries and world food restaurants of Lugano
The chic retreat is perfect for 1-2 couples and small groups of 4.
• A bright and spacious bedroom with a stylish Double bed and wardrobe
• A modern Double Sofa bed also features to the open plan reception
• For larger groups, extra baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired (for an additional charge)
• Groups wishing to travel together can also be accommodated in the Piccolo Gracia Apt. 1 (ID 1859)
• Modern suite fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
The contemporary apartment also benefits from:
• A private balcony
• Lift access
• WIFI access and iPod docking station
• Laundry facilities
• No TV
A sunny covered balcony with bistro dining set for 2 lets you kick back and relax, with a morning coffee or an alfresco meal.
Public parking features close by.
The 6-storey residence enjoys a peaceful yet central location for reaching the tourist attractions, educational establishments, transport links and business zones of vibrant Lugano.
The apartment is situated just a 15 minutes’ walk of Lugano’s popular Lido, its beautiful lakeside Parco Civico with Art Museum and also the throng of boutique designer shops, world restaurants, fashionable bars and cultural attractions which also feature in this world-class life city.
A shopper’s paradise, Lugano boasts designer shopping boulevards, antique shops, traditional markets and modern malls.
Lugano’s charming cafe-lined piazzas, idyllic lakeside promenade, panoramic vistas and scenic boat trips also provide an added dose of Italian-style romance too; for a truly unique and relaxed Swiss lake city stay.
Popular attractions and pastimes include a trip to the Museo Civico di Belle Arti, the Museo Cantonale d’Arte, the Museo Cantonale di Storia Naturale, the family-friendly Lido di Lugano, the tennis club, Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and treasure trove of surrounding walks including Monte Bré and the ambient Olive Trail from Gandria (under 21 minutes’ drive away).
Lugano is very well-serviced by ferry, bus, road and train and airport links. The apartment itself is just a 7 minutes’ taxi ride from Lugano’s Main Train Station and 15 minutes’ taxi ride from Lugano Airport, making it the perfect choice for those looking to leave the car at home.
If you are looking to travel by car, then the stylish apartment also places guests within easy driving distance of Lugano’s Golf club, the many tourist attractions of Ticino and the beautiful central lake on Lake Como (with Menaggio accessible by car in just 53 minutes).Get the full listing »