ED Refnr. 1604592
The two streams Isorno und Melezza will lull you to sleep and, after a relaxing night, you may enjoy your breakfast in the sunny garden with a beautiful view on the tiny village of Golino and the surrounding mountains, from the Pizzo Madone and Cima della Trosa to the Camoghè. The morning hours are the perfect time for a sunbath in the garden and the small, indoor swimming pool (closed from October 15th till about June) is there to refresh you. When in the summertime the air gets really hot, no problem, the small beaches and enormous glacial stones on the benches of the two rivers are there for you. Only the bravest and, obviously, the children dare to swim in their glacial water… The apartment “Al Colombajo” offers you all this and is the perfect destination for families with children, mountain bikers, hikers and fisherman.
What about your beloved pets? No worries, just take them with you, they will always be welcomed at the “Al Colombajo”. On some evening you may not feel like cooking, in the small but perfectly equipped kitchen. A short walk of about ten to twenty minutes, depending on the destination, will bring you to several restaurants, from a sophisticated Michelin star restaurant, to a simpler, typical “grotto”, where you may enjoy different local products and the superb Merlot wines of the region.
For the geographers among you, here the coordinates that will permit you to find the “Al Colombajo” on Google Maps (Lat: 46.179667; Long: 8.705592), or using the Swiss-Grid CH1903+ system (E: 2 697‘828;
N: 1 115'042).
- Pet: per pet and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 100 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (Lago Maggiore): 6 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 1.50 km
- Distance to town (Ascona): 7 kmGet the full listing »