ED Refnr. 238412
Winter: At the Ski areas of Corviglia/Piz Nair, Corvatsch, Diavolezza /Lagalb and Zuoz, as well as the smaller but charming areas, skiers and snowboarders find pistes waiting to be explored. Clip on a pair of narrow cross-country skis to experience an extraordinary sense of freedom as you glide across the endless white expanses of the Engadin. Whether you prefer the elegant classic or more dynamic skating style, you will find that Nordic Skiing acquires a new dimension. Experience the fairy-tale charm of our delightful winter walking trail
NEW! From 1st of September, a new pricing structure applies to the ski passes in the Upper Engadin. The price for daily and multi-day tickets will vary according to demand on each particular date of validity. Make sure to benefit by using our “Snow-Deal”: Early bookers who purchase their tickets up to 15 days before redemption save up to 30 percent. Please find more information on snow-deal.ch/en
Summer: The high valley of the Engadin, with its exceptionally diverse network of trails is a dream destination for hikers. The contrasts that are so characteristic of this region are bewitching. The sun-blessed Engadin offers families a very special experience of the mountain simmer. In fact, there’s so much to discover. An inspiring sense of space, magical light, rugged landscapes, idyllic views, endless options: The region offers an unrivalled playground for mountain bikers.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- tourism taxes for free for children under 13 years old: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 4 CHF (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 140 CHF (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 7 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 0.30 km
- Distance to lake (Lak of St. Moritz): 9 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 km
- Distance to town (St. Moritz): 9 kmGet the full listing »