ED Refnr. 870100
Built in 1786, Chesa Michel is a historic Engadine house with six holiday apartments and two studios. Chesa Michel is a listed historical cultural monument and is located in the heart of the old, beautiful village centre of Bever.
The charming 3.5 room rooftop maisonette holiday apartment Muragl with a living space of 117 m2 - for a maximum of 6 people – is refurbished in the traditional Engadine style and partially appointed with antique furniture. It is located on the second floor, right-hand side, has a very small balcony and offers a view of the village center with the church and long-distance views. The space allocation includes a beautiful vaulted kitchen, a large living room with an open fire place, a rustic Engadine parlour that can be used as a bedroom and/or living room as well as a spacious bedroom with a separate washbasin. Additionally, stairs lead from the living area to an open loft directly under the roof where two single beds serve as an additional sleeping area. The bathroom is efficiently equipped a bathtub and shower head. There is also an additional WC with a washbasin.
All rooms are decorated with historic photographs, some partially in color, others in black and white - all with reference to Bever and the Upper Engadine Region. Most photographs date back to the 1900s.
Further advantages of this apartment are: stone slab floors and parquet floor with underfloor heating and radiators as well as a nicely appointed kitchen with a large refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Additionally, free access to WLAN, ski room, washing machine and tumble dryer to be shared as well as additional storage room in the basement.
Multiple 1-3 units available in the building: unit numbers 870091 / 870096 / 870097 / 870098 / 870099 / 870101 / 870102.
Underground garage with 5 parking spaces (not suitable for SUVs with ski-box). Two additional parking spaces are available in a nearby underground garage (suitable for SUVs with ski-box). Open-air parking spaces at the train station. Dogs are welcome. We're a non-smoking house.
You can reach Pontresina and St. Moritz, as well as the lake by the same name in 10 minutes (10k). Celerina connects you to the skiing region Corviglia/Piz Nair and is only seven kilometers away. The bus stop and the supermarket are located approx. 150 meters away while the station is approx. 400 meters away from Chesa Michel. The Engadine region is easily accessible by bus and train. Thus it is well worth taking a break from using your car as well during your most pleasant days of the year!
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 150 CHF (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 3.25 CHF (Mandatory).
- Pet: per object and week Costs amounting to 44.56 EUR (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and week Costs amounting to 70 CHF (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 5 CHF (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 20 CHF (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 5 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 0.20 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 km
- Distance to town (St. Moritz): 10 kmGet the full listing »