ED Refnr. 1631179
1 Bedroom, bathroom, 1 small room with extensible sofa, large living / dining room with a warm fireplace, large-Veranda, and private terrace sunset side, open kitchen, Swisscom-TV, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, fully and comfortably equipped.
Malvaglia Chiesa, Zona Pontéi, 500 years old lord’s house, 70m2 on 2 levels. In a quiet and sunny position. Parking space for 2 cars. Wonderful views over the valley.
Malvaglia (375m a.m.) is located in the lower Valley, also called Val sole (Sun Valley) and has about 1'000 inhabitants. 5km from Biasca, 15km from Olivone, 49km from Locarno, 57km from Lugano. Very popular holiday resort in the canton of Ticino, i.e. in the Blenio Valley, rich in history and culture, known for its very good air and the steel blue sky. Val Malvaglia and the Val Pontirone (Adula massif, Guarnei, Rheinwaldhorn) are especially known by hiking enthusiasts. Several bus stops, a few very good Grotti and restaurants, Coop, Denner, post office, pharmacy, doctors, and hospital emergency department is in close proximity
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 141.34 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person for rent at a price of 18.85 EUR (Mandatory).
- Towels: once per person for rent at a price of 4.71 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 14.13 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Property area: 300 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 5 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 2 km
- Distance to lake (Lago Maggiore): 50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (Biasca und Bellinzona): 5 kmGet the full listing »