ED Refnr. 1985720
The typical Rustico Caraa of Todèsc is located in the beautiful area of Ronchi of Moghegno, along the path (caraa) that connects to Lodano Moghegno, not far from the river Maggia. The cottage is accessible by car.
The old stall has been completely refitted in 2016. The interior is new and modern. Electricity with solar panel, gas water heater, gas kooker, wood stove, soapstone stove.
The cottage has a large garden (ronco with vineyard and fruit trees) with granite table and charcoal grill. The Maggia Valley is a paradise for lovers of trips and nature. The region of Lake Maggiore and the tourist centers of Locarno and Ascona are just a 20-minute drive.
Maggia offers the following services: Coop, Migros, Denner, bakery, post office, bank, pharmacy, doctor, tourism office.
Apartment not suitable for small children and people with reduced mobility.
No-smoking. Animals are not allowed.
Extra costs (CHF 150.-) and tourist tax to pay on place.
Included in the extra costs: final cleaning, bed linen, bath towels and kitchen linen, various cleaning products, Nespresso capsules, some basic products to cook (salt, spices, olive oil and vinegar, sugar) and for bath (toilet tissues, liquid soap) charcoal for the grill, firewood.
The owners are often on the garden for the care of the vineyard and always reachable.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2 CHF (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 150 CHF (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 2000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake: 15 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town: 15 kmGet the full listing »