ED Ref. 1029381
The apartment is in a 250-year-old farmhouse and is located in the beautiful Zurich Oberland. with a view of the mountains and to the Obersee. Here are from various hikes are possible with very beautiful viewpoints. To this house belong a barn and various animals: mother cows, 2 donkeys, 1 dog, 12 cats, 3 turtles and in the summer pigs.
The apartment :( summer cooling)
Kitchen: mini-kitchen (fridge, sink, 2 hotplates), coffee machine (capsules), microwave, freezer, washing machine
Living room: sofa, sofa bed, table 4 chairs, TV
Bedroom: 1 double bed, box
Bathroom: bath, toilet
In all rooms mosquito nets
Patio with barbecue
Dogs should not be kept on the cushions (sofa) or in bed, and do not let anything sting.
Do not be left alone in the apartment.
Only 1 dog is allowed to medium, no cats or other animals
- Heating: included in the price.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Water: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Bed linen: per object per week included in the price (compulsory).
- Towels: per object per week included in the price (compulsory).
- Package: per object and week included in the price.
- Electricity: included per object per week.
- Final cleaning: to be performed by the tenant per object per week (obligatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance to lake (Lake Zurich): 15 km
- Distance shopping: 2 km
- Distance from town (Rapperswil): 15 kmGet the full listing »