ED Refnr. 672807
Welcome to Panoramachalet In November 2011, we can realize our dream of owning a house. The 2 1/2-bedroom apartment of 45 m2 on the ground floor of our house in Les Agettes. The apartment has a separate entrance, patio and a car park next to the house. We would like to share our little piece of paradise with you.
Les Agettes is a village in the immediate vicinity of Veysonnaz. The cable cars of the famous "Piste de l'Ours" at the resort 4-Vallées are just 4 minutes away by car. In winter, and in summer, a paradise for everyone. The apartment is very quiet, the panoramic views where you can relax & enjoy. The apartment is furnished to a high standard and beautifully decorated. Smoking is prohibited in the house as pets are not allowed.
Apartment (living room)
• Dining table • Sofa bed • Salontisch • Swisscom TV (including radio) • DVD Player • Wireless Internet access • Direct access to the terrace
• 1 double bedroom (bed 160 x 200 cm) • Wardrobe with sliding door • Panoramic views and direct access to the terrace
• Dishwasher • Oven • Microwave • foursome ceramic hob (induction) • Nespresso coffee machine • Toaster, kettle • Raclette, fondue (cheese & Chinoise) • large fridge freezer.
• Combined Tub / Shower
At your request we will buy one prior to arrival, you bake some bread, butter twist, rolls and croissants for your breakfast. You also get to order a selection of aperitifs, salads, desserts, or we can prepare a cheese fondue or a Fondue Chinoise with homemade dipping sauces, which you can enjoy in the cozy apartment.
Winter / ski 4Vallées
Thyon, Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Verbier (92 lifts, 412 km of slopes, 7 spas)
The region extends from 4-Vallées Verbier, Nendaz and Veysonnaz over to Thyon and forms with the largest located in Switzerland ski resort. With its slopes and lifts, it offers winter fun, from beginners to experts! The excellent snow conditions and the incredibly high number of sunny days are appreciated by our guests. From the highest point of the ski resort, the 3.330 m high Mont-Fort is a stunning panorama with views of the Matterhorn. The Grand Combin and Mont Blanc
In summer, the network of marked trails is as great as the winter range of slopes. Hiking and mountain tours of various lengths and difficulty levels invite you to enjoy the magnificent mountain panoramas and the unique nature. Favorite pastimes are also mountain biking, tennis or swimming.
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 120 CHF (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.5 CHF (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 2.50 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 2.50 km
- Distance to lake: 12 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 4 km
- Distance to town (Sion): 12 kmGet the full listing »