ED Refnr. 1997139
4 Vallées - Verbier - La Tzoumaz
distance to ski area: 350 m
chalet 22 Pers.
Comfortable chalet with a lot of charm and atmosphere. Sublime living comfort with sauna, fireplace and free WiFi.
Every room has access to the terrace or the large balcony. Preferred location – only ~350 m to the cable car and the ski slopes, ski area of La Tzoumaz-Verbier-Quatre Vallées with 410 km pistes and 95 ski lifts. Magnificent view over the Rhone Valley and the Bernese Alps. No need for a car to ski, après-ski or shopping: to the village centre with shops, restaurants, childcare, bank only ~150 m by foot. Ski school, ice rink and indoor swimming pool are only ~350 m away. Beautifully situated on a hillside at the outskirts of a forest. The historic hiking trail Bisses (in summer) starts directly at the chalet.
The chalet has four floors and a very spacious living and dining area with a really cosy seating area by the fireplace. Modern and fully equipped kitchen area. Open gallery usable as an additional reading and TV corner. Ten bedrooms have their own bathroom (en suite).
Altitude chalet 1,550 m; top of the ski slopes 3,330 m on the Mt Fort glacier.; 410 km of alpine slopes, 95 ski lifts, biggest Swiss ski area. 10 km sledge run, accessible via cable car.
Ski Pass Reduction
15% ski pass reduction for clients on official ski pass prices.*
1-15 days, valid for adults, children, youth and senior ski passes (ski information as of winter season 2019-2020). The ski passes are personal and can be ordered and paid for at the service center up to 2 weeks before arrival, thereafter no changes or cancellations are possible.
Please book ski passes by e-mail, stating the first name / family name and date of birth of all participants and your accommodation booking no.
* Deviation of EUR prices due to exchange rate fluctuations possible.
For group ski passes (from 15 persons, same ski pass duration) you will receive at the local agency on arrival day a ski pass voucher for presenting and payment directly at the lift cashier, no advance booking required.
In summer season free use of the cable cars La Tzoumaz - Verbier - Mont Fort and VIP pass for more activities free of charge, such as Minigolf and open air swimming pool Verbier (information as of summer 2019).
In summer, La Tzoumaz offers plenty of possibilities like hiking, mountain biking, swimming, climbing, tennis, golf (in Verbier) or fishing. There is a ‚trail of senses‘ (altitude 1,700 m) with 12 ‚sense stations‘ as well as a an exhibition of the local flora and fauna. Relaxing walks for example along the typical valaisian waterways. The Bisse du Saxon from La Tzoumaz via Nendaz to Vercorin offers 150 km of gently inclined paths suitable for mountain biking and pleasant walks. Interesting trips due to its location in the border triangle of Switzerland, Italy and France – for example a ride with the Mont-Blanc-Express to Chamonix or via the Gr. St. Bernhard-Pass to the Aosta Valley in Italy. The bathing lake ‚Les Iles' is only a ~20 minutes drive away.
living room (without sleeping berths); kitchen unit (dishwasher + refrigerator with icebox + four-plate-cooker + oven + microwave + coffee machine + electric raclette grill + fondue set); fireplace; sat-TV; DVD-Player; CD-player; free WiFi; washing machine; tumble-dryer; underfloor heating; terrace; balcony; barbecue-grill; ski-room
22 people (~400m²)
12 room chalet on 4 floors
6 bedrooms (double bed)
4 bedrooms (2 single beds each)
bedroom (bunk bed)
living room (without sleeping berths)
8 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
2 baths (washbasin + bathtub + toilet)
check-in 5 pm on arrival day
check-out 9 am on departure day doorstep bread delivery service
parking lots nearby and cost free
smoking not allowed
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- high chair: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per person Costs amounting to 33 CHF (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.5 CHF (Mandatory).
- Water: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 12 CHF (optional).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 18 CHF (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 11
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 0.35 km
- Distance to lake (Les Iles): 25 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.15 km
- Distance to town (La Tzoumaz): 0.15 kmGet the full listing »