ED Ref. 2549266
Our holiday home is located at Dals Långed in the Dalsland region. Lake Laxsjön is almost right on the doorstep and is suitable for fishing and swimming. Only about 60 meters from the house there is a possibility for swimming.
The living area of the house is about 65 square meters and is distributed over a level. About the partially covered terrace, it goes to the house entrance. You are right in the large, bright living and kitchen area. The living area, with a comfortable sofa and a TV with international and Swedish programs. From the living area you can already see the lake! The kitchen has among other things a dishwasher and a 3-plate ceramic hob. Two bedrooms and the bathroom are accessible via the large and open living and kitchen area. The bathroom is very spacious and has a toilet, a shower and a washing machine. The first bedroom is furnished with two single beds, the second bedroom with a double bed. Over the second bedroom you reach the terrace. The terrace has a great lake view and has patio furniture and a barbecue. The rental price includes two two person kayaks. Of course, we also have life jackets in different sizes for children and adults.
Lake Laxsjön is only about 60 meters away. There you will find a swimming.
The nearest public bathing place is about 1 kilometer away.
Grocery stores and restaurants are about 1.5 kilometers away.
In the area there are numerous attractions and destinations, here are some examples:
In Bengtfors there is a trolley, where you can explore the surrounding area, about 17 kilometers away. Baldernäs is about 3 kilometers away. There is a hotel with an upscale restaurant and a nature reserve.
Approximately 30km east is Sweden's largest lake, the Vänern.
A moose park about 27km in Ed.
H��verud is a very interesting place where only a stream flows down, above it runs the aqueduct in which ships drive, above it comes the railway and on top a car bridge. Approximately 17km
Steneby / Stenebyschule in Dals Långed offers art, disign and craft training and belongs to the University of Gothenburg. You can visit the Kunsthalle and library.
A train service from Bengtsfors to Mellerud with stops in Långbron / Dals Långed during the summer months. The bus stop is only 5 minutes walk from the house.
In Dals Långed there are several trails through the forests and along the Dalslandkanal.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 90 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Bed linen: Bring per tenant per object per day (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 436 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance ski lift / mountain railway: 30 km
- Distance to lake (Laxsjö): 0. 06 km
- Distance shopping: 1. 50 km
- Distance from town (Bengtsfors): 17 kmGet the full listing »