ED Refnr. 1484648
Holiday house with large porch facing the lake
You want to enjoy the peace and beauty of Lapland comfortable, just sit in the summer on the lake and go fishing, moose, ride the quad bike or explore the winter ice fishing, active snowmobile or husky sled down the Alt forests of Sweden?
Here is the ultimate vacation home is for you. The house is located Lapland in northern Sweden, about 100km south of the Arctic Circle. It is a typical Swedish house is located directly on the lake of tranquil Abborrträsk. There you have the feeling of being alone, but is still in the village with neighbors.
The 150 square meter house 2100 square meters of land and separately standing double garage has two floors and a basement. The ground floor is divided into entrance hall, guest toilet, kitchen and living room with air conditioning. Upstairs is a bedroom with double bed and another bedroom with two single beds and a small gallery. In the basement is a modern bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and basin, and a spacious entrance hall and utility rooms.
On the spacious covered veranda you can let yourself be enchanted by the silence and the nature of Lapland. In winter, unique auroras are almost guaranteed.
A sauna with relaxation area and showers, and a fitness room is 50m distant community house.
A home service is set on the date of arrival in the house and during your stay local contact. Surcharge is also offers a pick-up and delivery service to and from Arvidsjaur Airport is 20 minutes away. The house is a Non smoking house and equipped for self-catering.
Abborrträsk has a small grocery store with gas station, a free summer swimming pool, minigolf course and an entertainment stage, garage and a community center. In 15 minutes you are of Abborrträsk in the nearest city Arvidsjaur, where you will find more shopping and cultural activities, as well as a church, a railway station and the historic Lappstaden (old Sami village).
Fishing or even ice fishing in the winter, you can right on the lake behind the house or in one of the surrounding 365 lakes. Fishing licenses are available at the store of Abborrträsk.
Experience the uniqueness of Lapland and book today.
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 60 EUR (Mandatory).
- Pet: once per pet Costs amounting to 10 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Sauna: per person and day Costs amounting to 5 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 2100 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 20 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 0.80 km
- Distance to lake: 0.02 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town: 16 kmGet the full listing »