ED Refnr. 1699592
Lovely and typical Swedish country house, build 1850 and completely renovated 2015. Close to lakes, and large forests with plenty of blueberries and mushrooms. Stockholm and Uppsala are 45 min away. An ideal place for couples and young families. 50 sqm, for 2 persons (+ 1 additional bed or crib)
New 2018: A rowing boat on the lake close by can be rented
New 2017: New comfortable davenport (see pictures=
New 2017: Internet via fiber, unlimited data volume
New 2016: New toilet
We rent out our historical, completely renovated country house build in 1850. The ”torpet” is located on our large children-friendly open and sunny property (total 16000 sqm) and has its own terrasse with garden furniture and barbecue. Large forests with plenty of blueberries, mushrooms and lots of wildlife (moose!) is around the corner.
A lake is very close by (1.5 km), Stockholm and Uppsala 45 min away by car. During Winter, there are lots of skiing tracks in the neighbourhood and with a little bit of luck you will be able to see northern lights from the porch!
The living room has a fantastic view on open fields, a lovely fireplace and a comfortable davenport for two persons. The kitchen is completely equipped with two ceran hotplates, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave, fridge/freezer and toaster. Additionally, you will find a old-fashioned, functional wood-burning stove with an oven. The bathroom has toilet and shower and of course cold/hot running water. You are able to use our washing machine. Internet connection (Wlan) as well as a crib and a babies high chair are available.
Public transport to Kungsängen and from there to Stockholm
Pets are allowed
Bed linen and towels are available
Country house: 50 sqm
Number of guests: 2 (+ Child)
Stockholm 45 km
Uppsala 45 km
Sigtuna 20 km
Arlanda Airport 35 km
Grocery shopping 10 km
Lake 1.5 km
Skiing tracks 14 km (cross country directly out the porch)
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 25 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 14 km
- Distance to lake (Lejondalssjön): 1.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 10 km
- Distance to town (Bro): 15 kmGet the full listing »