The apt is located walking distance to Slussen and all the transport connections there to Nacka, the city et.c. At Slussen is also located Southern Theatre and Mosebacke Establishment – Two cultural centres at Södermalm. At Slussen and Medborgarplatsen, next door, there are many pubs and night clubs for those who like to meet people and social life. You can also walk by foot to Nytorgsparken where many picturesque restaurants are located. 2 mins from the apartment is also located a splendid view of the city and Hälsans Hus, where you can enjoy courses in self help/self improvement and a splendid vegetarian meal at Herman's Restaurant.
Parking in the street costs of about 3-4 euros an hour from 8-18.00 week days and free week ends.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The apartment has a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen, all fully furnished. Television is located in the living room. Hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen with utensils are available, as well as wi-fi internet connection. There is no lift in the house. In the bedroom there is a double bed 140 x 200 cm where 2 persons can sleep. There is a bathroom in connection to the bedroom with a shower, no bath tub. In the living room there is a comfortable bed sofá where two persons can sleep. All-in-all 4 persons can stay in the apartment.
As a further bonus to your delightful stay in Stockholm, we would like to offer you a discount of 10% on the normal tuition price for language lessons and music lessons! Maybe you would like to sharpen your knowledge in playing classical piano, or the art of jazz improvisation. Why not Latin jazz piano or playing blues improvisation at the guitar?
The languages taught are Russian, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, English and Swedish - this last a must for those staying for a long time in Sweden!
All costs included in the rent: electricity, water, heat and internet, as well as bedlinen, usage of kitchen and all apartment facilities.
• The Security/Damage Deposit will be held by teh website by pre-approving a debit authorization into client's account. When the guest checks out, if we don't report any damage within 48 hours, the website will automatically cancel the debit authorization.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK and payable in cash on arrival.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• In the cleaning fee is only included normal check in and check out cleaning of the apartment, NOT daily house keeping - therefore it's your responsibility to make sure that you keep and leave the apartment tidy after you have been there.
• Failing to comply with the house rules implies an extra fee of 40 euros which will be deducted from your security deposit.
• We expect you to take good care of our property and that you don't bring or invite third party persons that are not registered in the reservation without asking us first, since this is not allowed. Additionally, all illegal practices are forbidden and any suspicion of such practices will be promptly reported to the authorities.
Thanks for the cooperation.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!Get the full listing »