Set your sights on a relaxing Swansboro retreat! Accommodating 4, this vacation rental studio is perfect for a couple or family looking for a North Carolina seaside getaway. The studio features 1 bathroom, a gas grill, furnished porch and all of the comforts of home. This is an idyllic location in a historic village just steps from the Intercoastal waterway. Explore restaurants and shops nearby, Hammocks Beach State Park and Cape Lookout with friends and family on your next vacation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
After a day on the beach or in town, retreat to this Soho-style home, complete with everything you need for an easy-going stay. Amenities like wireless internet access, air conditioning, and brand new furnishings come together to create the utmost comfort for you and your fellow guests.
Unwind on the plush couches, from where you can watch your favorite shows on the 50-inch flat-screen TV equipped with Roku. This is also the perfect place for an afternoon catnap!
When hunger strikes, easily walk to one of the local eateries within minutes of the home or whip up a homemade meal with the help of the gas grill, located just down from the porch. You'll find plenty of tableware and flatware for everyone in the kitchenette, featuring a microwave and full-sized refrigerator. Dine indoors or savor an al fresco feast on the furnished porch!
Linger outdoors, sipping your preferred beverage, while you watch the day's last light slowly fade over Hawkins Bay. Once the stars appear, head back inside for a refreshing shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels. The luxurious king-sized bed, located behind a privacy wall, will be waiting to usher you into a deep night's sleep!
-- THE LOCATION --
Perfect your sun-kissed tan while basking on the shores of Hammocks Beach State Park, located just a short drive and ferry ride from the Hammocks Beach State Park Ferry Dock. If you prefer to stay on the mainland, you can always enjoy a day of kayaking or paddle boarding in Hawkins Bay. Easily rent equipment from Pogie's, located minutes away, or plan an excursion with Paddle NC - exploring the salt marsh that's inhabited with Bottlenose dolphins, Great Blue Herons, and jumping Mullet.
For a change of scenery, head over to Emerald Isle, where you'll find public beach access for a day spent sunbathing, building sand castles, and boogie boarding. Just an hour from Emerald Isle beach, you'll stumble onto Harkers Island, from which you can catch the Island Express Ferry Service to Cape Lookout. This Outer Banks island features a spectacular beach, along with a 162-foot high lighthouse, offering stunning ocean views. Make sure to keep your eyes wide open for the Shackleford Banks wild horses, that run freely on the shoreline!
The sun is sure to deplete your energy, so make sure to refuel with some mouthwatering local fare! Enjoy leisurely strolls to restaurants such as Saltwater Grill or White Oak River Bistro, both offering beautiful waterfront views. You'll find plenty more dining options in the area, including Swansboro Food & Beverage Co., along with Yana's Restaurant.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, 50-inch flat-screen TV equipped with a Roku, free WiFi, window unit air conditioning, oil heaters, a fake fireplace, fresh linens and towels, furnished waterfront porch, gas grill, 2 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Incredible waterfront location in the historic downtown district of Swansboro - within walking distance of restaurants and shops, a short drive from Hammock Beach State Park Ferry, Croatan National Forest, and golf courses, plus just over an hour to Cape Lookout, where you can watch wild horses run free!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albert J Ellis Airport (~ 34 miles away) & Coastal Regional Airport (~ 39.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (Dogs Only, Max of 1, No Aggressive Breeds)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »