Discover the Blue Ridge Mountains from this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom Swannanoa vacation rental cottage that boasts 1,350 square feet of modernly rustic living space and sleeping accommodations for 2. The perfect spot for a romantic getaway, this home offers a welcoming interior and a spacious, groomed yard. Explore Black Mountain, lounge by the outdoor fire pit and indulge in Asheville’s unique culture, which is only 15 minutes away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed
This fully restored cottage is beautifully outfitted with stylish, high-end accents and rustic wood floors and ceilings. An open-concept layout creates a spacious feel and easy flow throughout.
If you need some down time after your travels, decompress in the inviting living area, which includes a comfortable sofa, ottoman, and flat-screen TV equipped with Roku.
Prepare a hearty breakfast to fuel your day in the fully equipped kitchen. The space features granite countertops, beautiful wood cabinets, a tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar.
Dine at the kitchen table set for 4 or take your food out to the patio table, which offers an umbrella for protection on sunny or rainy days.
Just off of the kitchen, you’ll find the spacious bedroom that offers a plush king bed, flat-screen TV with Roku, and a huge en suite bathroom. Soak your aching muscles in the Jacuzzi tub before crawling into bed for a restful night of sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
An outdoor enthusiast’s dream, this home is within minutes of numerous rivers, nature trails, golf courses, and more! Practice your swing on the golf course before taking in the mesmerizing views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Maggie Valley, a town in Haywood County, is only 30 minutes from the property and is home to Ghost Town in the Sky, as well as Cataloochee Ski Area.
When you’re interested in immersing yourself in a unique culture, head into Asheville, which is only 15 minutes away. Here, you’ll find a surplus of breweries, restaurants, shops, museums, art galleries, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 3 flat-screen TVs, equipped with Roku, spacious yard, patio furniture, outdoor fire pit, sauna, and more
- Fantastic location only minutes from the mountains and Asheville - Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, golf courses, restaurants, shops, museums, art galleries, breweries and more
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The loft is not accessible for guest use, as the stairs are very steep. The owner is not responsible for any incidents or accidents that may occur if guests use the stairs up to the loft
- Please note that the property is located close to a highway and railway line at the bottom of the valley. There are occasions when you will hear the train go by, as well as traffic noise in the backyard area
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »