** Please note that this studio is attached to another vacation rental unit with some shared outdoor amenities **
Explore the shores of Lake Michigan from this cozy 1-bathroom Suttons Bay vacation rental studio apartment! This apartment features comfortable amenities for 4 guests to enjoy, perfect for a romantic getaway or private escape. Look forward to days spent on the beach, touring wineries and discovering lakeside living!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
This cozy studio apartment welcomes you to Suttons Bay with rustic decor and modern interior features. Natural light streams through the windows, brightening and opening the comfortable living space.
Feel free to connect with the wireless internet access to book a winery tour or tee time at a nearby golf course! A comfortable sofa and arm chair invite you to sit back with a book or simply relax.
You can cook with the ease in the full kitchen, tastefully decorated and featuring all the modern appliances and amenities you need to whip up a delicious meal. In the morning, sip your coffee made from the Keurig while seated at the counter, where barstools comfortably seat 4.
After a day on the bay, refresh in the full bathroom before climbing into the queen-sized bed for a good night's sleep. The bed is situated in a corner sleeping nook, providing a private space to rest for the following day.
-- THE LOCATION --
If a charming lake retreat is what you're seeking, look no further than Suttons Bay! You can enjoy great restaurants, winery tours and so much more just minutes from the apartment during your stay.
The village of Suttons Bay is less than 1 mile away, where you can browse the Bayside Gallery, catch a show at The Bay Theater or sit down for a meal at one of the many charming restaurants.
A 30-minute drive will take you to Traverse City, where you can rent a bike and cruise along the TART Trail. With over 60-miles of pathways, you can run, bike, or walk your way through the scenic trails.
On the bay, there's fishing, watersports, and swimming, while nearby you can spend the day hiking, biking or cross-country skiing. You can try your luck at the Leelanau Sands Casino just 4.5 miles away, or head out to Manitou Islands or Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park for more outdoor adventure!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, beach chairs, central heating, shared fire pit, free WiFi, free parking and more!
- Enjoy access to the private beach, shared with the other vacation rentals on the premises!
- Beautiful Suttons Bay location - Situated nest to Suttons Bay, in close proximity to wineries, shops, parks and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cherry Capital Airport (~20 miles away)
- Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on
which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed
- Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. We do not permit the docking of any watercraft at this property.
Prior permission is required to anchor offshore. Otherwise, rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina. There is a free public boat launch just north of town
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »