Leave your worries behind and stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Suttons Bay. Comfortably sleeping up to 4 guests, this home is just steps from the sandy shores of Lake Michigan. Spend your days swimming in the lake, playing in the sand, or exploring the best of Michigan wine country for a rejuvenating getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Living Room: Daybed with Trundle
Step through the front door of the cottage and head to the living room, where you can relax on the cozy daybed and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Prepare delicious recipes in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Set the dining table for 4 and enjoy your favorite home-cooked meals.
Fire up the gas grill on the patio and get ready for an entertaining barbecue with a picnic table, an outdoor dining table and chairs. Walk down by the shore and gather around the fire pit for a night of storytelling and marshmallow roasting. You'll have access to the onsite shared dock for fishing and swimming, but you can rent additional dock space at the village marina. Mooring offshore is available with prior owner permission.
At night, you can retire to the bedroom and fall back on the soft full-sized bed for a quiet night's sleep. Additional sleeping can be found in the living room on the daybed with a twin trundle pullout.
-- THE LOCATION --
This prime Suttons Bay location allows you to experience the best of Michigan wine country. Tour the many wineries in the area including Suttons Bay Ciders, L. Mawby Vineyards and much more.
Set sail on the turquoise bay when you visit the Inland Seas Education Association. Offering unique trips on their Tall Ship, you'll love feeling the wind rush through your hair as you explore Lake Michigan.
About 30-minutes south in Traverse City, guests can ride along the TART Trail, over 60-miles of pathways for walking, biking, running, and more.
Take a day trip up to Leelanau Sands Casino and try your luck at the tables, enjoy live entertainment, or fill up at Dex's Restaurant. If you grow tired of making food in the cottage, you can take a short walk downtown to dine at any of the tasty local restaurants. After dinner, be sure to stay in the area to browse the town's unique shops.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, patio with outdoor furniture, gas grill, fire pit and more
- Waterfront Suttons Bay location - Close to shopping, restaurants, wineries, Lake Michigan, sailing tours, hiking, biking and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cherry Capital Airport (~21 miles away)
- Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on
which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed
- Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. We do not permit the docking of any watercraft at this property.
Prior permission is required to anchor offshore. Otherwise, rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina. There is a free public boat launch just north of town
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, max 2)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other 3 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. The beach and dock are all shared between all units
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »