*Note: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
Enjoy all of the comforts of home from this charming apartment while you explore Romoland, CA and beyond! Complete with a kitchenette and spacious living room, this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental is perfect for 4 seeking easy access to local attractions like DropZone Waterpark, Orange Empire Railway Museum, and the San Jacinto Wildlife Area. This is the ideal place to escape the big city!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: King Air Mattress
Clean white walls and hardwood floors perfectly contrast one another while comfortable furnishings and amenities like a flat-screen cable TV bring the entire space together.
After a day at DropZone Waterpark or the wineries of Temecula, you'll gravitate to the living room's leather couch for downtime with your loved one. Hungry? Whip up a light meal in the kitchenette or bring in take-out.
Bedtime will be welcomed with open arms thanks to the bedroom's cozy king bed and airy atmosphere. The full bathroom, complete with fresh towels and complimentary toiletries, is located just off of it.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk over to Big League Dreams Perris for a ball game at one of their replicas fields featuring Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium. You might even practice your swing in their batting cages!
Cool off with a splash down one of DropZone Waterpark's rides, located only 1 mile away. Or, head north to Lake Perris State Recreation Area where you can enjoy a refreshing swim. The area is also home to boating, hiking, horseback riding, and the Ya'i Heki' Regional Indian Museum.
This area of California offers a unique atmosphere ideal for aerial pursuits. Drive just 5 miles to try indoor and open air skydiving at Skydive Perris, or head down to Temecula for a hot air balloon ride with Sunrise Balloons, Magical Adventure Balloons, or Sky's The Limit Ballooning Adventures!
Just 5 miles away, Orange Empire Railway Museum is home to 90 acres of educational museum featuring 200+ historic railway cars & locomotives. Motte’s Historical Car Museum, Code Red Airsoft Park and Dora Nelson African American Art and History Museum are also in the nearby area.
For a memorable occasion, head south to Temecula's wine country! Enjoy tastings at Vindemia Vineyard and Winery, Callaway Vineyard and Winery, or any one of the other handful of vineyards in the area - located roughly 23 miles away from the apartment.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, fresh linens and towels, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, large walk-in closet, in-unit laundry machines with super capacity (detergent provided), complimentary toiletries, 1-car driveway and additional street parking
- Convenient Romoland location - right next to Big League Dreams Perris, 1 mile from DropZone Waterpark, 5.6 miles from Orange Empire Railway Museum, 14.6 miles from Lake Perris State Park Recreation Area, and near numerous wineries in the Temecula area like Vindemia Vineyard and Winery!
- Nearest Major Airport: Ontario California International Airport (~37 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that the property requires a full flight of stairs to access and may not be suitable for mobility impaired guests
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »