Plan your coastal Florida retreat to this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental just over 4 miles from Stuart Beach! This single-story beach abode sleeps 10 and offers over 1,200 square feet of tastefully furnished interior with modern accents, a full kitchen, covered porch, and a fenced yard with a patio. Whether you explore the quaint beach towns along the coast, golf at the Monterey Country Club, or bring the kids to the Sailfish Splash Waterpark, this modern Florida beach nook has it all!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Downstairs: Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you approach this charming Central Florida home-away-from-home. Boasting a traditional theme with plenty of modern and nautical accents, this beautiful Stuart residence is the perfect place for friends or a family.
Jumpstart your morning with a cup of freshly brewed coffee on the living room sofa and wait for your loved ones to roll out of bed. The open-concept interior boasts gorgeous flooring, ample beach-themed decor, as well as top-notch wooden furnishings and comfortable furniture. If you're in the mood for a sweat, take a jog on the treadmill in the garage or take a bike for a spin!
Before you head to the beach, whip up a scrumptious brunch in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops. Enjoy your meal at the glass-topped dining table or take it to-go for a bite on the beach later on.
After a day of fun in the Florida sun, make your way to the spacious backyard for a social hour around the outdoor dining table. If you happen to experience a rainy day, the living room's flat-screen Smart TV is ideal for watching movies!
When it's time to hit the sack, retreat inside to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms each with a king or queen mattress. Additional sleeping space is available for up to 4 guests in the living room and downstairs basement as well.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the house, be sure to experience a freshly caught seafood feast at one of the coastal eateries nearby. Some local favorites include Gettin Crabby, Ground Floor Farm, Stuart's Fish and Pig, Riverwalk Cafe & Oyster Bar, District Table and Bar, and La Forchetta for amazing Italian.
There is a variety of different beaches nearby, but none are closer than Stuart Beach just 10 minutes away. If you're looking for a change of scenery, be sure to visit Bathtub Reef Beach, Tiger Shores Beach, or the Jensen Beach Park up north.
Days that are not spent soaking up sun on the beach are best utilized by exploring the quaint coastal towns nearby or one of the many nature preserves. Some other options for fun include golfing at the Monterey Yacht & Country Club or Piper's Landing Yacht & Country Club, walking around downtown Stuart, or bringing the kids to the expansive Sailfish Splash Waterpark.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a knife set, essential appliances, and a glass-topped dining table, a treadmill, 2 bikes, a basement, plenty of eclectic artwork, a private porch, backyard with a patio and an outdoor dining table, 1-car garage parking, 2-car driveway parking, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Fantastic Stuart location - About 10 minutes from Stuart Beach, over 3 miles to the Monterey Yacht & Country Club, within walking distance of the central village, a 9-minute drive from the Sailfish Splash Waterpark, and close to fantastic restaurants, shopping centers, state and local parks, beaches, lakes, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Major Airports: Witham Field (~1 mile away) | Palm Beach International Airport (~42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »