Make the mountains of Stowe your personal playground while staying at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house! Sleeping up to 8 guests, this split-level abode recently underwent a $20,000 renovation with luxury amenities that make it the perfect retreat after a day of skiing, hiking, or biking. Detox in the private sauna, relax by the fireplace, or take in the scenic views from the expansive deck. Located just minutes from town and outdoor activity, this home is both cozy and convenient!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Hardwood flooring, oriental rugs, and tasteful decorations will make you feel right at home in this picturesque 2,200-square-foot property highlighted by brand-new amenities including a new heating system, new beds and mattresses, radiant heat flooring in the master bathroom, and much more!
Comfort abounds through the light and airy living room featuring a brand-new couch, a chair with an ottoman, a flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable, and a wood-burning fireplace; the perfect place to relax after a day outdoors. Additionally, a session in the private sauna will leave you feeling totally refreshed!
In the evening, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances to prepare a mouthwatering homemade meal! As you cook, fellow guests can set the 6-person dining table and build a fire in the wood-burning stove for a touch of romanticism as you dine.
Before bedtime, savor a nightcap on the expansive porch while you stargaze and plan your adventures for the following day. Afterward, retreat to the master bedroom, where you can enjoy the newly installed radiant heated floors and a long soak in the whirlpool tub prior to crawling into the plush queen-sized bed for a peaceful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
No matter the season, you'll stay thoroughly entertained with numerous outdoor adventures and indoor attractions found close to this ideally located property!
Snow-covered ground means that it's time to hit the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort, visible from the home's back porch! A quick 14-minute drive will have you shredding fresh powder, ice skating, snowshoeing, or enjoying a warm meal and hot cocoa at one of the resort's restaurants.
In the summer, conquer your fear of heights on the 4,462-foot-long Nosedive Zipline or climb the walls of Stowe rock. Children above the age of 7 can seek thrills at the TreeTop Adventure, the ultimate aerial challenge featuring 6 courses with 68 fun and challenging games.
Outdoor enthusiasts and photographers will love hiking at Mt. Mansfield, Smugglers Notch State Park, or Pinnacle Meadows all located within 10 miles of the house. Cool off from your hike at scenic swimming holes including Bingham Falls or Warren Falls.
Don’t forget to beat the summer heat with a stop in Ben and Jerry's Factory just 20 minutes away for a tour and endless t ice cream samples!
Finish an active day with a delicious meal at one of the many restaurants found in the area! Chomp down on seasonal Italian fare at Trattoria La Festa or dine on savory crepes and paninis at The Skinny Pancake. You'll find plenty more options within a short 9-mile drive of the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, private sauna, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), wood-burning stove, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable, whirlpool tub, free WiFi, large porch, in-unit laundry machines, 2 driveway parking spots and 2 additional street parking spots, and so much more
- $20,000 renovation includes a new heating system, a master bath renovation with radiant heat flooring, new living and dining room furniture, and new beds and mattress!
- Incredible Stowe location with mountain views- During your stay, you'll enjoy easy access to outdoor activities such as skiing, ice skating, hiking, and swimming along with indoor attractions like rock climbing, Ben and Jerry's Factory, and much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Burlington International Airport (~38 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- DOG FRIENDLY with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 85-pound weight limit)
- The home is suitable and safe for children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »