All the local essentials - from banks, shopping centers, pharmacies and restaurants - lie within walking distance of this beautiful vacation rental, 4.5 miles from downtown Stone Mountain. This new 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home sleeps 8 and boasts a clean, 2,500-square-foot living space and amazing privacy on a quiet, looped road. Enjoy all the modern comforts and amenities, treat yourself at local restaurants, visit Stone Mountain Park, and drive 20 minutes to experience the cultural hub of Atlanta!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Central heating and air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, a washer and dryer with provided laundry detergent, and much more ensure you won't go without on your next Georgia getaway! During downtime, spread out on the plush sectional, flip on the gas fireplace, and stream family favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen allows enough room for your group to collaborate on gourmet recipes and also provides all the essential appliances and utensils for your home-cooking needs. Share hot breakfasts at the nook table and set the dining room table for all your special, family dinners at home.
All the home's bedrooms and the laundry room are located upstairs - so make sure tomorrow's outfit is clean and ready-to-go before falling asleep! You'll have ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole family between a king bed, queen bed, and twin bunk set, while the master bedroom comes complete with an en-suite bathroom and Jacuzzi tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a Walgreen's, Kroger, Dollar General, Wells Fargo, and more all within walking distance, you'll have no trouble stocking up on all the essentials during your stay. While you're out, head to King Southern Delight for some classic soul food, Banana Tree for authentic Caribbean cuisine, or Doo's for fresh seafood!
Drive just about 6 miles to experience the historic Stone Mountain Park and explore all the attractions like the Scenic Railroad, Discovery Museum, and Historic Square. Book a Ride the Ducks Tour to see the town from both the streets and vantage point of Stone Mountain Lake. Afterward, visit the Wells-Brown House then grab some tasty refreshments at Stone Mountain public House or Sweet Potato Cafe.
Zoo Atlanta lies about 10 miles away while downtown Atlanta is just a couple miles further. Take the kids to see over 220 wildlife species in the heart of Grant Park, then treat yourself to all the high-end shopping and dining options. Other points of interest to check out include the Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil and Human Rights, the Martin Luther King Jr Historic District, College Football Hall of Fame, CNN Studio Tours, SkyView Atlanta, live shows at Cellairis Amphitheatre, and many more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, a washer and dryer with provided detergent, Jacuzzi tub, fenced lot space, garage parking, and much more
- Peaceful, amazingly private Stone Mountain location on a looped road - Walk to local restaurants, shops, pharmacies, banks, and more. Drive about 6 miles to Stone Mountain Park and the downtown area, or head about 12 miles to explore the best of Atlanta!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, (~20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking. Any evidence found of smoking at the property WILL result in a $500.00 fine charged to the guest
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Any evidence of violation WILL result in a $500.00 fine charged to the guest
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No more than 3 vehicles can be parked at property at a time. Any additional vehicles will result in an additional $25.00 charge to the guest and vehicle will have to be removed immediately
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »