Beautifully renovated condo with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths located in the center of the family oriented, safe and scenic shore town of Stone Harbor. It is a perfect getaway to melt the stress of life away.
The location is perfect. The beach is only 3 blocks away. When you come back from the beach you can lounge on the deck located right over the bay, soak in the hot tub, or take a swim in the pool/bay right in front of you. For breakfast and dinner, you are located within a 100 yard walk of well known longstanding Stone Harbor establishments: Uncle Bill's Pancake House and Fred's are across the street; The Reeds, Island Water Sports, Ristorante Luciano, Quahog's Seafood Shack, Coffee Talk, and Springers are around the corner. There are three mini golf courses and an arcade up the street to keep your kids occupied and tons of shops.
The place is not only a great location, but is recently renovated with wood/tile floors, cable hdtv, wifi, and a large bay window facing the south to see sunrise and sunset and a view that will stop you in your tracks. Sleeps up 8 comfortably and up to 10 with the sofa bed. How could you pass up this opportunity?
- EMAIL DIRECTLY BEFORE DOING BOOK IT NOW!!! It saves you their "service fee" and we do paper leases unless it is a last minute booking.
-NOTE NJ HAS BEGUN TO ENFORCE A SALES TAX OF 6.625% AND STATE OCCUPANCY FEE OF 5% ON RENTALS. I HAVE ADJUSTED MY RATES DOWN SO THAT WE ARE ESSENTIALLY SPLITTING THE FEE AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED ON THE LEASE. For example, if I used to charge $1,000, the tax would have been $116.25 and charging you half of that would have been $1,058.13. However, math doesn't work that simply so I lowed the rate to 94.7928% of the prior stated rate (i.e. $947.93) which comes out to $1,058.13 after applying the 11.625% tax to the lower base rate, essentially splitting the tax.
- Saturday is the turnover day from mid June to Labor Day.
- Can make deals on the extra couple days for Memorial Day or Labor Day weeks to stay through the holiday (such as Saturday to Monday vs. only Saturday to Saturday for Labor Day weekend)
- Greater of $200 or 20% of Rent to reserve; 50% 2 months prior; 100% plus security deposit 1 month prior
- Refundable security deposit is greater of $250 or 20% of Rent (I've been limiting this to $350 lately)
- Can do Book It Now if it is a last minute booking where mail or in person delivery would not work.
- Rates for the following calendar year do not usually get updated until September or October in the current calendar year (the end of the current main season). If the quoted price for the following calendar year seems low (especially compared to historic prices), then ask or we will let you know after the inquiry. For instance, if it quotes a July 2019 week as $800/week (especially seeing the 2018 rate being almost 4x), it's because the 2019 rates aren't up yet. Just ask and the rate will usually be near to the historic rate.
VRBO changed its rates system so here are the 2019 weekly rates to compare more easily (these are caps if less days are taken as VRBO will say a much higher rate otherwise - email if you have questions).
April last minute - $699/wk ($780.26 including tax) or $175/night plus tax three day minimum
May 1 - May 23 - $795.00/wk ($887.42 including tax) or $190/night plus tax three day minimum
May 23 - May 28 - $1075..00 (rate for Thursday to Tuesday) ($1,199.97 including tax)
May 28 - June 8 - $1,200.00/wk (may be able to do lower for the May dates) ($1,339.50 including tax)
June 8 - June 15 - $1,599.00/wk ($1784.88 including tax)
June 15 - June 22 - $1400.00/wk (plus tax)
June 22 - June 29 - $2650.00/wk ($2,958.06 including tax)
June 29 - July 6 - $2875.00/wk ($3,209.22 including tax)
July 6 - August 17 - $ 2825.00/wk ($3,153.41 including tax) (for 2019 only, the two weeks that have lower rates in the system are accurate because they are still open)
August 17 - August 24 - $2499.00/wk ($2,789.51 including tax)
August 24 - August 30 - $1800.00/wk ($2,009.25 including tax)
September - $1019.02/wk ($1,150.97 including tax)
October - $975.00/wk ($1,088.34 including tax) or $210/night plus tax three day minimum
Thanksgiving - $975.00/wk ($1,088.34 including tax) or $232.24/night plus tax three day minimum
Rate outside of these weeks - generally $753.60/wk ($841.21 including tax) or $188.64/night plus tax three day minimumGet the full listing »