An unforgettable Steamboat Springs getaway awaits at this enormous 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental townhome! With sleeping arrangements for 12, a private hot tub, serene mountain views, and walking access to the ski slopes, this property is the ideal home base for families and friends who want immediate access to outdoor activities, restaurants, and shops at Steamboat Ski Resort. Explore downtown’s hot springs, breweries, and more with ease via the free shuttle just steps from the front door.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses, Portable Crib
Arrive at this warm and welcoming home-away-from-home to discover 2,100 square feet of living space. The bright and airy interior offers plenty of room for everyone to sprawl out with an open-floor concept and wealth of windows letting natural light flow in.
The open-concept living area features vaulted ceilings, south-facing windows, a gas fireplace, wet bar, an outrageously comfortable sectional sofa, and flat-screen Smart TV. There's also a loft upstairs complete with Nintendo NES and SNES Classic, and board games for every age.
Your chef elect is sure to adore the expansive fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy the added luxury of a pour over coffee setup, burr grinder, Chemex brewer, and traditional drip coffee maker.
A gas grill is also available on the private deck. Stir up a round of drinks at the mini bar before savoring a quality meal with your travel companions around the 8-person table.
As the sun begins to set, pamper yourself with a relaxing soak in the private hot tub. Beautiful views of the mountain's ski slopes and Yampa Valley are sure to put your mind at ease before climbing into bed. Choose from 3 bedrooms to get a replenishing night's sleep in, all of which include en-suite bathrooms!
-- THE LOCATION --
The townhome's incredible location, just steps from the ski runs, makes it easy to access the abundant outdoor activities of Steamboat Ski Resort! From skiing and snowmobiling in the winter to hiking and mountain biking in the summer, there's plenty to do no matter the season.
Throughout the year, Steamboat Ski Resort also hosts several events, some of which include Winter Wondergrass, Steamboat Springalicious Festival, and Bud Light Rocks the Boat Concert Series. If you're in town during July, be sure to go to the annual Hot Air Balloon Rodeo!
When you don't feel like cooking, simply stroll over to the ski village and grab some grub at Slopeside Grill. A short free shuttle ride will take you to downtown Steamboat Springs offering a slew of restaurants, bars, and breweries.
Explore more of the Yampa Valley when you visit the Yampa River Botanic Park or hike to Fish Creek Falls. The Strawberry Park Hot Springs and Old Town Hot Springs are also a short drive away offering natural mineral springs and massage packages!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wet bar, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, heating and ceiling fans, linens, towels, front-load laundry machines, baseboard heaters, ski/snowboard storage, gas grill, private hot tub, steam shower, jetted tub, 3 parking spaces, private entrance, shampoo, essentials and more!
- Unbeatable Steamboat Springs location - Just steps from the gondola, lifts, restaurants, and shops of Steamboat Ski Resorts, plus only minutes from downtown and the hot springs!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Yampa Valley Regional Airport - HDN (~27 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property can comfortably sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 12 with additional sleeping available on the air mattressesGet the full listing »