Nestled in the heart of Steamboat Springs, this vacation rental condo places you in an ideal location for experiencing all this spectacular Colorado city has to offer! Reach the Steamboat Ski Resort gondola in a 5-minute drive and spend memorable afternoons carving world-class slopes. When you're not skiing, soaking in famous hot springs, or strolling down Main Street, enjoy community amenities including a pool, hot tub, and sauna. The 3-bed, 2-bath condo is perfect for a group of 8 travelers!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Host après ski in the comfort of your own home-away-from-home with your favorite homemade snack and drinks! Throw on your sweatpants and get cozy in front of the fire while the chef whips up a few delicious dishes - made easy thanks to the fully equipped kitchen.
Once you feel replenished, make your way to the community hot tub to soak your sore post-ski muscles. For extra relaxation, stop by the sauna! Additional community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools and a grilling area with charcoal grills.
End the evening with a family movie on the mounted flat-screen cable TV. As nighttime falls, 2 queen beds await half of the group, while the kiddos can snooze in the loft bedroom's twin beds and another 2 people can utilize the full pullout couch in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sitting just over 1 mile to the ski resort, this condo provides a truly prime location! Hop on a shuttle or make the quick 5-minute drive to the mountain base and prepare for a thrilling day exploring over 150 trails across almost 3,000 acres.
Besides slope-side activities at the city's world-famous mountain resort, the area is also a popular destination for its many natural hot springs. Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs is a secluded, majestic spot about 10 miles north of the property, or if you're traveling with a family, Old Town Hot Springs might be more preferable, just 3 miles away.
Summertime adventures are equally as appealing, with the surrounding mountains providing excellent trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more. The city of Steamboat itself offers an endearing mountain town charm and is home to countless local shops and eateries that you'll love discovering no matter the season!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, free parking for 2 vehicles, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, private balcony with seating, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fans, towels & linens provided, and more
- Community amenities in Shadow Run Condominiums include an indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, BBQ grilling area with charcoal grills (charcoal not provided), and more
- Ideal Steamboat Springs location just 1 mile or a 5-minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort! Within easy driving distance of all area attractions/activities downtown, in addition to ample opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~179 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »