Walk to Lift or Catch FREE Shuttle–Recently remodeled South Lake Tahoe home. Filled with warmth & comfort, perfect for your next get-together! Equipped with a flat screen TV, Firestick, personal hotspot. Enjoy memory foam beds, soft sheets/towels, free parking, clubhouse, laundry, dishwasher, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Great location, short walk to skiing, rentals, market and restaurant! Age 25+ only unless with family. Capacity of 8 enforced. NO PARTIES.
Permit: DP 19-0013
Enjoy comfortable beds made with memory foam and cooling gel, luxurious sheets and towels, free parking for 2 cars, clubhouse, laundry, fireplace, dishwasher & a fully equipped kitchen. Great location: walk or take free shuttle to Stagecoach Lodge!
- Before you are given access, you must provide the following information:
1. ID (passport or driver's license)
2. Full name/s of additional guests
2. Cell phone number
1. The Capacity Limit is 8. This is closely monitored by the neighbors, HOA and Douglas County. If this is broken, your stay will be terminated immediately without refund. Please enter the actual number of guests in your reservation. You will be charged $100 per day for each unauthorized guest.
2. Please be aware that there is a security camera outside the front door and back porch/deck, it is only live feed. This camera is used to verify capacity due to strict laws in Stateline, NV. Do not tamper with the camera: (covering, pointing elsewhere and turning off). ***The camera sends messages if it's moved, obstructed or turned off. ***
3. We ask that you do not wear shoes in our home.
4. There is no smoking, vaping or drugs of any kind within 10 feet of the building.
5. There are no parties allowed.
6. Please do not take the personal hotspot. This controls the door.
7. Please place trash in BEAR BINS (green bins in parking lot). Keys are on bins. There have been bear sightings this winter and Stateline has very strict laws and fines ($1000) which will be passed on to you if trash is not placed in bins.
8. The cleaning fee is for regular cleaning: making beds, washing dishes, vacuuming carpets and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, emptying trash and wiping surfaces. Anything beyond this such as scrubbing the oven and stove because of carelessness or leaving food and trash allover when trash cans are provided, not cleaning up your spills, staining towels, sheets, furniture, decorations, etc. are extra and will be taken from your deposit.
9. We do not offer refunds for flights, road closures, illnesses or weather related issues. Please make sure you have travel insurance, you will need it anyway due to numerous outdoor activities.
10. Host, owner and HOA are not liable for accidents and acts of negligence that may occur during your stay. You are responsible for your actions.
11. Any fines, court fees, lawsuits and attorney fees that may arise due to breaking above conditions will be incurred by guest.Get the full listing »