* Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces *
Book your Springfield getaway to 'Lil Lubb's Layout,' a recently updated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental just 2 miles from downtown. With enough space to comfortably sleep 6, this historic 2,000-square-foot abode offers a tastefully furnished interior, private deck, and a yard with a quaint patio. Explore downtown or simply enjoy peaceful rural Massachusetts!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
Nestled in the quaint McKnight neighborhood, this 2-story duplex boasts a history dating back to 1,890 and a completely updated interior with top-notch appliances and plenty of space! Spend your days exploring downtown Springfield and your evenings enjoying sunset cocktails in the lush backyard.
Kick your shoes off on the hardwood flooring in the front foyer and sink into the plush living room sofa. The interior of the house is characterized by plenty of exposed brick, tall ceilings, and ample natural sunlight. Check the weather on the flat-screen cable TV with streaming capability and plan your day accordingly!
The beautiful fully equipped kitchen boasts a pantry, a center island for food preparation, and stainless steel appliances including a double-door refrigerator with an ice maker and water dispenser. Make memories by uncorking a bottle of wine and enjoying a family-style feast in the formal dining room.
When the snow starts to melt, the backyard of this house is the perfect spot for cookouts! Prepare a chargrilled feast on the charcoal grill and dine al fresco on the backyard patio. The private deck is also a fantastic spot for morning coffee or afternoon social hours with your travel companions!
As your eyes start to get heavy, make your way to one of the 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms to rest up for the next day's activities. Each bedroom has access to a full bathroom, a cloud-like queen bed, and ample storage space to keep your outfits wrinkle-free.
Additional sleeping space is available for up to 2 guests in the living room on one of the 2 comfortable sleeper sofas! This residence also comes with in-unit laundry machines in case you want to freshen up some outfits.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at home, Springfield offers plenty of delicious eateries! Some local favorites include Sabor A Quisqueya Restaurant, Chef Wayne's Big Mamou, Pete's Daily Food, Nadim's Mediterranean Restaurant & Grill, Red Rose Pizzeria, Max's Tavern, Plan B Burger, Luxe Burger Bar, Uno Pizzeria & Grill, and the Panjabi Tadka for Indian food. Other vegan options in the area are Garden of Eat'n, Pulse Cafe, and Bueno Y Sano Springfield.
Spend an afternoon exploring downtown Springfield with your crew located just 10 minutes from your door! Explore a variety of museums around town such as the Storrowtown Village, Pan African Historical Museum, Holyoke Children's Museum, Dr. Seuss, and the Springfield Armory Museum.
The area also offers a variety of fantastic local parks if you're looking to enjoy nature. The Five Mile Pond Park is just 4 miles away while the Forest Park is about 15 minutes away from your door. Forest Park also offers the Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center as well as seasonal events like Bright Nights!
Springfield is home to a handful of reputable colleges and institutions as well if you're here to check out schools or watch your family member walk the stage! The Springfield College, Springfield Technical Community College, Western New England University, American International College (AIC), and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
If you want a little more excitement in your vacation, be sure to check out the MGM Casino or Six Flags for some thrills. For any basketball enthusiasts, the Basketball Hall of Fame is a must-visit spot!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, historic home, free WiFi, a private deck, a backyard with a patio and a charcoal grill, central heating, en-suite bathrooms, wood-burning stove, 4 flat-screen cable TVs with streaming capability, a formal dining room, remodeled interior, and more
- Fantastic Springfield location - 10 minutes from downtown and museums, 4 miles from the Five Mile Pond Park, 15 minutes from Forest Park and the Forest Park Zoo, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, state parks, hiking, and shopping centers!
- Airport: Bradley International Airport - Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, ( ~ 20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on one of the 2 sleeper sofas in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »