This breezy waterfront home is the perfect destination for your beach getaway. The freshly remodeled 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Hernando Beach vacation rental home boasts a lovely lanai with a new hot tub and sunset views, plus a private dock situated along Gulf access canals. Take out the 4 kayaks for a day on the water, or stroll around town on the 6 provided pikes. Accommodating 8, this home is ideally situated in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from sandy beaches, renowned fishing and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Beds
Step inside this little piece of paradise and make yourself at home. This 1,800-square-foot home boasts nautical decor, modern comforts and a beautiful Florida room that looks out to stunning sunset views and the serene canals.
Bring happy hour cocktails outside and watch the sky turn to brilliant hues of orange and blue, or settle into the private hot tub for some needed relaxation. For a breath of fresh air, head outside and fish off the dock, take out the kayaks or fire up the grill and prepare your fresh catch of the day. Cruise off to the Gulf with convenience and ease, and tie your boat to the floating dock when you return.
Inside, the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking a breeze. Serve breakfast for 4 at the kitchen counter, or gather around the indoor and outdoor dining tables for family dinner. Afterwards, gather around on the plush couches for a movie night on the flat-screen cable TV.
For rest, 3 spacious bedrooms offer comfortable king, queen and full-sized beds. Additional sleeping arrangements can be made on the 2 rollaway beds. Feel free to keep your laundry fresh and clean during your stay using provided washer and dryer.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this charming Hernando Beach vacation house you are in the perfect location to enjoy all that Florida has to offer. Nearby, there's scalloping, deep sea fishing and of course kayaking or boating, while just a short drive away there are activities for every age and interest.
The Lift Adventure Park is just 10.8 miles away, where you can spend the day running, slipping, sliding and jumping on the inflatable water playground! Pine Island Beach is 9.5 miles away, Fred Howard Park is 30.7 miles away, Honeymoon Island State Park is 40.5 miles away, and gorgeous Clearwater Beach is just 47.6 miles away.
Don't miss out on boating, mermaids and Buccaneer Bay at Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, located less than 20 minutes from the beach house. The Spring Hill Fun Zone is about 10 minutes away, while the Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park is 40 minutes away.
For an unforgettable day of thrills, head over to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay approximately 1 hour away. This African-themed animal theme park features thrilling rides, attractions, roller coaster and shows for all ages.
Golf enthusiasts, don't forget your clubs, as there are 5 nearby courses within 40 miles of the beach house. When you don't feel like cooking, head to Matoli's pizza, Hernando Beach Tropical Grille, Upper Deck Weeki Wachee, Riverside Restaurant or Becky Jack's Food Shack!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, furnished Florida room w/ waterfront and sunset views, 2 rollaway beds, private floating dock, ramp, 4 kayaks w/ life jackets and paddles, 3 child bikes, 3 adult bikes, central air conditioning, washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, 2-car driveway parking and more
- Wonderful Hernando Beach location - Situated in a charming, little beach town with easy access to sandy beaches, parks, attractions, and restaurants. Roughly 1 hour away from Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and just 10.8 miles from a thrilling inflatable water playground!
- Cozy, remodeled piece of paradise that provides everything you need and more for a quintessential beach vacation
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Brooksville–Tampa Bay Regional Airport - 15800 Flight Path Dr, Brooksville, FL 34604, (~ 15.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 rollaway beds, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please reach out to Evolve for information regarding law enforcement and military discounts for this propertyGet the full listing »