The Villas del Mar is a group of five spacious duplex villas each one with 2 bedrooms, a private pool and spacious terraces overlooking Amadores beach and the mountains.
The villas are an ideal choice to combine the tranquility, bathing in a wide variety of beaches, trails and golf courses.
All villas are on three levels:
Lower floor: living room, kitchen, bathroom, garden with private pool, terrace and barbecue.
First floor: bedrooms with bathroom.
Second floor: salon
Each villa has:
* 2 double bedrooms:
- 1 with a double bed of 1.90 x 1.35, balcony, bathroom with bathtub.
- 1 with 2 single beds of 1.90 x 0.90, balcony, bathroom with shower.
* Kitchen entirely equipped with a large variety of appliances including, vitroceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric coffee maker, kettle, and toaster.
* Living-room furnished with satellite TV, radio and CD player, DVD player.
* Garden Furniture and hammocks,
* Private swimming pool
* Free Safe
* Free Cot for babies
* Free Wiffi Internet Connection
* Private parking
Note: All the villas are identical, and have the same distribution, except Villa No.1 and 5 which are a slightly smaller than the others, called Villas Deluxe and No.2,3 and 4 called Premium Villas. The villas are located on the southwestern part of Gran Canaria in the municipality of Mogán, between Amadores and Puerto Rico, one of the most important tourist urbanization of this municipality.
It is the ideal place to enjoy the best climate with nice hot temperatures all year round with no wind and the great presence of the sun during the daytime and magnificent sunsets in the evening.
In the municipality of Mogán the following areas are noteworthy:
* Puerto de Mogán: seaside neighborhood with priviledged location with black sand beach and marina
* Numerous beaches: Patalavaca beach, Puerto Rico beach, Amadores beach (white sand) Tauro beach (natural beach), Cura beach, Taurito beach
* Natural environment: Southwestern Massif, Veneguera Gorge, The Azulejos ... are areas of botanical and landscape interest.
* Shopping: shopping centers nearby and Mogán with different little stores, and stores for souvenirs and where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables
* Gastronomy: in Puerto Mogán you can eat fresh local fish as fish broth with potatoes and mojo sauce
Just 4 km from Anfi Tauro Golf Course and 7 km away from Salobre Golf.Get the full listing »