Casa Rowera is a luxury holiday villa between Lloret de Mar and Vidreres Costa Brava in Spain.
The villa lies in an urbanization 5 km from the Autoroute du Soleil, exit 9,
and a very short distance from Girona airport in a place with fabulous views
at the pre-Pyereneeën in a quiet area and with the delights of the beaches of Lloret de Mar and Fenals short distance.
By car you are within ten minutes on one of the surrounding beaches.
But there is also a good bus over here.
Casa Rowera features:
The villa has 2 residential floors (which are also for rent separately).
In high season the villa is rented exclusively as a whole !!!
Downstairs floor for max. 6 persons.
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen / living room and a large terrace.
Upper floor for 6 to max. 8 people. (Using two 1-person sleeping sofas in the living room)
3 Bedrooms, 1 with bunk beds, 2 baths, living room, gourmet kitchen and a large terrace.
A large private swimming pool, playground and playhouse with slide.
(Both residential floors make use of the private pool)
- The urbanization itself boasts a large swimming pool, tennis courts, jeue boule courts, soccer field, basketball court, playground and bar (Bring your own sports equipment 'tennis rackets e d..').
- The living rooms have Plasma TV - DVD and CD Radio.
- Both floors have lockers.
- Cot, high chair and playpen are available (for free).
- Central heating (cold periods Nov. t / m March an additional charge of 75.00 euros per week per floor).
- Satellite TV (Dutch channels FREE).
- Wifi Internet is available (FREE).
- Washing machine (payment through coin-operated).
- G. P.S. Hike - Bike Navigator (Brand Garmin) (Deposit 100.00 - 5.00 per rental day).
- Both floors are friendly for the disabled.
- The ground floor has a second spacious bathroom with large shower.
Families with young children to celebrate holidays or just to your heart's content to enjoy peace, nature and culture.
The villa is also very suitable to work with b. v. the opa's grandma's and spend a nice time or with family or among friends.
(Youth groups under 25 not allowed)
From here you can explore the Costa Brava (Cataluña) in many ways.
The area is a paradise for hikers and cyclists. (GPS equipment provided)
On the bike you make expeditions through the woods. (There are a number of routes available)
Barcelona and Girona are a short distance.
The charming fishing villages of Tossa de Mar and Blanes (Fish junction) are more than worth a visit.
You can b. v. by boat to.
There are botanical gardens in Lloret de Mar and Blanes.
Diving at the Medes Islands or explore the interior of Cataluña (Besalu - Olot - Hostalric - Vic etc.)
On Sunday there is a large gypsy market in Tordera, which attracts many visitors.
You can also visit Figueres and Cadaques in the house and museum of the painter Salvador Dali.
And you want some evening entertainment, then the clubs and nightlife of Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Malgrat de Mar and Calella close.
The Villa is a guide book to a monthly schedule and more information on all activities in the region.Get the full listing »