YOU CAN WATCH VIDEOS AT NUESTRA WEB
At Estrella Rural myths come to life, in a setting which has been created for your enjoyment. Here, all your senses fill each and every hidden nook and cranny, enabling you to feel the different construction materials, both natural and industrial, the firmness of the steel, the warmth of the wood and the softness of the textiles; tasting the objects of ethnic and traditional origin, smelling the organic and rational atmospheres of each area; let your sight wander through the colourful scenery which has been carefully chosen to give life to each room.
Listen to the trickling silence of the small stone fountain in its atrium.
These accommodations offer a place of relaxation in the privileged natural setting of the Northern Mountains of Madrid, 45 minutes from the centre of the capital.
Built in solid mountain rock, Estrella Rural includes seven original and unique accommodations, with their own ensuite bathrooms, decorated in marble and slate with kitchens that have been put together in a rustic style with all modern day cooking utensils. Each accommodation guarantees an intimate, comfortable, warm atmosphere, accompanied by central heating and stoves.
The accommodations “under the stars” are unique and full of magic:
- Andromeda: the daring beauty of this accommodation, sleeping two people, with a kitchen-dining room and bathroom is portrayed in its warm colours and exquisite decoration that blends in with the freshness of the patio to which it looks out onto.
- Cassiopeia : tranquillity and warmth come together in this accommodation, which sleeps two people, and is decorated in different tones of green and orange. Its picturesque and spacious bathroom is lit up by the natural light of the atrium.
- Cepheus: this accommodation sleeps four people and is characterised by its mature yet passionate personality. In its reddish colour tones and exquisitely lit up, it enables the guest to enjoy the interesting features of its decoration and make the most of your independence provided by its outdoor access.
- Perseus: like the mythical hero, this accommodation unfolds its personality full of blue and terracotta brown.
- Pegasus: decorated in dark blue and white, this accommodation sleeps four people in two beautiful rooms with gabled ceilings in warm wooden colours,
- Taurus: daring light blue and pink colours which draw a pretty picture of rooms connected by an iron staircase that leads us up to a romantic gabled bedroom.
- Hercules: With two bedrooms that combine wood, steel and different types of stone, making it the ideal area for the whole family.
- Bacus: cosy and spacious, this adobe and glass accommodation hides away the secret of its favourite vintages of the excellent Baco. Equipped with an independent kitchen, WC and audiovisual equipment, which can provide the ideal facilities for courses, business meetings or celebrations .Get the full listing »