**Please read additional house notes under 'Amenities' before booking, failure to do so may mean cancellation**
About Villa Monterey
Your first glimpse of Villa Monterey sets the stage for an escape to contemporary comforts and stylish amenities. It begins with the wide, sweeping driveway that leads to a stately Mediterranean villa outfitted with above- and below-ground parking for up to seven cars – your first hint of the luxuries to come.
Nestled in the quiet and upscale neighbourhood of Nueva Andalucia, in the La Cerquilla area just moments from Puerto Banus, Villa Monterey fronts Los Naranjos Golf Course. And though every real estate maxim emphasises location, location, location, this newly refurbished and thoroughly modern villa is much more than Marbella’s most elite location.
Why choose Villa Monterey?
- This 6-bedroom, 7-bath villa is ideally suited to multi-generational families, friends travelling together, and groups who value luxury, social time, and privacy.
- Villa Monterey enjoys one of Marbella’s best locations, in the exclusive Nueva Andalucia neighbourhood, just moments to Puerto Banus and overlooking Los Naranjos Golf Course.
- The lagoon-shaped, heated pool. Enough said!
- This private home is built for indoor-outdoor living, with comfortable outdoor seating, ample dining spaces, and multiple social spaces, both inside and out.
- Your entire party will be thrilled with the location, conveniently located to golf courses, the beach, and upscale Marbella amenities.
Further Details About Villa Monterey:
Villa Monterey is stylish. Villa Monterey is contemporary. Villa Monterey is sun-splashed and airy. It is both friendly and formal, both social and private. It offers extensive interiors (950m2/10,225 ft2) while encouraging open-air living in 4,000m2 (1 acre) of manicured gardens, outdoor lounge spaces, shaded dining, and sunny recreation.
And then there’s the pool. Lagoon-shaped and totally private, the 10-metre (33-foot) outdoor pool can be heated for year-round comfort. A newly renovated deck promises slip-proof surrounds and plush sofas, daybeds and sun loungers – a perpetual invitation to stretch out, sip your favourite drink, and enjoy time spent with family and friends.
Inside, three living spaces – a main living room, TV lounge, and private member’s club-style lounge – offer plenty of opportunity for socialisation, games, long meals and evening movies. The basement cinema space is a favourite for movie buffs and younger guests. Two kitchens – one gourmet with dual dishwashers, wine chillers, and American-style fridge/freezer, and an AG stove – are the ticket to special meals together. Here, everything is at your fingertips.
And when you crave a bit of privacy, Villa Monterey’s six en-suite bedrooms deliver generous comfort and solace. Spaced throughout the home, basement-level, ground-level and top-level suites offer newly renovated spaces, most with king or super-king (180cm) beds, marble baths and special extras, like rain showers for two and jetted tubs with a view. There’s even a nanny suite, to ensure everyone’s comfort while on holiday.Get the full listing »