Nestled amongst the beautiful hillside of the Montgo Nature Park, this 6 bed sea view villa boasts a serene holiday setting for 20. With its own private pool and tennis court to enjoy alongside the water sports of Arenal beach (14 minutes’ drive away), there really is something for everyone!
The 2-storey home is equipped with all the must-have home comforts, including air-con and WIFI. The spacious open plan living and dining room benefits from a relaxed and ambient feel; with a rustic open fireplace complementing a comfortable seating area and 2 dining areas with terrace access.
A separate family kitchen is fully-prepared for full on self-catering stays, whilst the sunny two scenic dining areas offer every excuse to dine alfresco and enjoy a classic BBQ feast.
The villa is pet-friendly and family-friendly too; with a versatile sleeping layout to suit 12-20. With 3 contemporary bathrooms, washing facilities and a books-games library also to hand, there is everything you need to enjoy a memorable stress-free break.
The beautiful authentic villa is within easy reach of the restaurants and amenities of Old Town Javea, as well as the coastal beauty and water sport activities of Arenal Beach (both 13-14 minutes’ drive away). Nearby Gata de Gorgos (19 minutes’ drive) promises the perfect distraction for those seeking an authentic gift or souvenir, whilst avid hikers and cyclists can enjoy immersing themselves amongst the thriving wildlife and natural scenery of the Montgo National Park (which surrounds the villa).
The local resort town of Denia also adds a vibrant resort-style flavour to your stay; with a host of tourist attractions, restaurants and coastal amenities to soak up throughout the day and night (22 minutes’ drive away).
Ideally-placed for sightseeing too, guests can enjoy exploring more of the surrounding countryside and take a day trip to explore Altea (47 minutes’ drive), the carefree seaside resort of Benidorm (52 minutes’ drive) and Alicante (74 minutes’ drive).
Open Plan Living and Dining space
• A spacious sea view room offering an ambient beamed ceiling, rustic open fireplace and terrace access
• Features a sofa suite, large flat screen TV, DVD player and WIFI access
• Complemented by a breakfast area for 4 and a dining area for 6
Separate Family Kitchen
• A spacious fully-equipped Kitchen
• Fitted with a range cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle, dishwasher, toaster and fridge freezer
• Accompanied by 2 indoor dining areas for 4-6
• Outside the sunny private garden features an alfresco dining area for 6 and another for 8, with a BBQ and parasol on hand to complement these pretty poolside dining venues
The flexible pet-friendly villa can easily accommodate large family groups of 20.
• A spacious room with 1 Double bed and 2 Single beds
• Features a wardrobe
• A flexible bedroom featuring 1 Double bed and 1 Single bed
• Features a wardrobe
• A flexible bedroom with 2 Double beds and a wardrobe
• A couple-friendly bedroom with 1 Double bed
• A versatile bedroom featuring 1 Double bed, 1 Single bed and a wardrobe
• A family-friendly bedroom with 1 Double bed and a set of bunk beds
• Features a wardrobe
• Bathroom 1 is fitted with a bath tub, shower tap, wash basin, WC and bidet
• Bathroom 2 features a convenient shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
• Bathroom 3 offers a contemporary fitted suite with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
• This 2-storey villa features 10 internal steps
• Pet-friendly retreat
• Fully-equipped with WIFI and Air-conditioning
• Flat screen TV, DVD player and book-games library
• Features ceiling fans, electric fans and a large open fireplace
• Offers a spacious sunny private garden with 2 alfresco dining areas, a BBQ, outdoor pool and tennis courts
• 10 sun loungers
• Private parking and a garage
The lovely poolside garden offers a truly authentic and picturesque appeal; with the villa’s yellow façade contrasting with the sun-drenched terrace, with sun loungers and the 2 alfresco dining areas to enjoy. The large swimming pool is complemented by a tennis court too, so it is well worth remembering your racket!
A private parking space and garage features within the grounds of the villa.
The villa is situated along a peaceful secondary road on the hillside of the Montgo Nature Park. Its tranquil natural setting makes it a perfect choice for nature lovers, walkers, cyclists and also coastal fans (with Arenal Beach just 14 minutes’ drive away).
Guests can easily take a trip into Old Town Javea, to enjoy one of the many authentic eateries and restaurants, whilst Xabia is also on the doorstep for enjoying more local shops, bars and restaurants.
As well as the sea view dining opportunities, windsurfing, kitesurfing, kayaking, surfing, boat rental, scuba and snorkelling activities, hiking and cycling activities to enjoy in the local area, Gata di Gorgos is within a 20 minutes’ drive away.
Nearby Denia (22 minutes’ drive away) is home to many popular highlights too, including a castle, archaeological museum, a buzzing marina and a plethora of year-round amenities and beach facilities to suit fun-loving holidaymakers.
The retreat is also perfectly placed for enjoying the popular year-round amusements of Benidorm (52 minutes’ drive), the charms of Altea (47 minutes’ drive) and the colourful beachside resort of Villa Joyosa (56 minutes’ drive).
Guests are located within easy reach too from Denia’s main ferry port (for services to the island of Formentera during the summer season and daily crossings to Ibiza and Palma de Mallorca) as well as Alicante International airport (80 minutes’ drive).Get the full listing »