**Please read additional house notes under 'Amenities' before booking, failure to do so may mean cancellation**
About Villa Kynthia
Classic yet contemporary, the gracious Villa Kynthia welcomes guests to elegant, meticulously manicured gardens and jaw-dropping Mediterranean views.
Elegant and stylishly designed, Villa Kynthia is a private paradise of outdoor entertainment, spacious open-plan living, and million-pound vistas
Villa Kynthia at a Glance:
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (5 ensuite); sleeps 12+ 2 children
- Private, gated property with incredible views of Marbella, the mountains, the Mediterranean and Gibraltar
- Private pool (heated on request*) surrounded by terraced, flowering gardens
- Penthouse-style master suite with a wrap-around terrace, walk-in dressing room, office, and magnificent 280º sea views
- Poolside terrace with spectacular views, Argentine grill, and seating for 12
- Large bodega for enjoying Spanish wine tasting and aperitifs
- Spacious games room with treadmill, football, table tennis and pool table, plus a second family TV lounge
- All floors accessible by lift, perfect for Grandparents with ground floor bedrooms
- Located a 10 minute walk from restaurants in El Paraíso, 2km to the beach, near San Pedro on the New Golden Mile
More about Villa Kynthia:
Step through the elegance of wrought-iron double doors, and into the spacious opulence of Villa Kynthia’s reception rooms. The enchanting entrance hall houses a Minstrel-style gallery and radiates a graceful sense of space that sets the tone for an entire home.
It is this casual sophistication that echoes throughout Villa Kynthia. The golden Spanish sun streams through French doors and oversize windows, splashing light over every level of the estate, which begins at the lower-level bodega, with its sleek antique table and stocked wine cellar, and soars up to the penthouse-style master level.
Recessed lighting and tray ceilings illuminate the oversized living and dining rooms, which blend in a seamless dance of open plan living. Plush seating and cream-colored sofas encircle the living room’s wood-burning stone fireplace, a cosy invitation to sit down, relax and enjoy your family. In the dining room, a wrought-iron chandelier overhangs the antique table, which beckons lazy conversation and laughter over Andalusian delicacies and Spanish wine.
The master suite is the epitome of this fine villa. Sprawling over the entire upper floor, this opulent retreat combines an elegantly styled bedroom with a private office, expansive dressing room, and spectacular bath: travertine marble that scales every surface, criss-crossing his-and-her sinks, a large shower and corner tub, and designated nook for spa treatments. Just off the bedroom, your private terrace overlooks remarkable vistas.
Because yes, the view here is more than just a pretty backdrop. It is the centrepiece of Villa Kynthia; a sight as impressive and beautiful as the treasures housed within. At your feet sit 280º of the most stunning views in Andalusia: rolling Marbella countryside and golf courses, the blinking lights of the New Golden Mile, the majestic Estepona Mountains, and the sparkling Mediterranean coastline, its gentle waves stretching over the sea and south to Morocco and Gibraltar.
Enjoy the views from the landscaped gardens or the infinity pool and surrounding terrace, the water can be heated in cooler months making this the perfect year-round family option.Get the full listing »