ED Refnr. 787339
This superb and spacious farmhouse is located in a quiet and peaceful area surrounded by a beautiful large lawned garden with magnificent views across the open, tranquil countryside. Only a few minutes drive is the pretty village of Cas Concos (3.4 km.) with local shops and restaurants and Santanyi (5 km.) with shops, restaurants some art galleries and a bustling weekly market. Within 15 minutes drive you reach Cala Mondragó, Cala Santanyí and the tourist Cala D'Or with sandy coves, a never ending choice of restaurants and the impressive international yacht harbour. In Cala D'or you can also practice water sports or enjoy an excursion by boat to discover the pretty south-east coast of Majorca.
Parra is a superb and very special country house built to a very high standard with bright and airy rooms wonderfully furnished offering a very relaxed summer ambience. Enjoy the comfort and the natural light that this house offers with the added benefit of air conditioning in all rooms.
The ground floor boasts a bright open living/dining area with French doors opening to the poolside terrace. The fully fitted kitchen has access to the dining area and to the impressive terrace. Downstairs there are three bright bedrooms; a twin with full en-suite bath/shower-room and side door to the poolside terrace, a double and a twin that share a shower-room suitable for wheelchair users, and adjacent is also a separate wc. The first floor boasts two spacious twin bedrooms each with a pretty en-suite shower room and French door opening to their own private terrace where you can relax and enjoy beautiful far reaching views across the almond groves, the town of Santanyi at the far end and make out the island of Cabrera in the distance. Adjoining the property is a garage with laundry area and a guest shower room. There is AA/CC cold warm with a limited timetable in all bedrooms.
The outside is wonderful, relaxing and very spacious with sunny and shady areas ideal to enjoy the calm and tranquillity of the country. There is a large and well maintained lawn garden, mature palm trees, carob, almond and fig trees. The lovely covered terrace with colourful bougainvilleas is nicely furnished; there is also a great barbecue area ideal to enjoy delicious al-fresco evening meals. By the great pool with roman steps (12.00m x 4.00m Depth 1.00m -1.75m) you can spend the long and pleasant summery days having a refreshing swim or sunbathing at the sun terraces with reclining sun-loungers. The grounds are contained by drystone walls and offer plenty of space for children to play in. A gated fence can be erected around the pool upon request.
Enclosed in the price are bed linen, towels for the house, towels for the pool, tea towels, the final cleaning and other costs (electricity, water, gas).
The first cot and highchair are included in the price. The second cot or chair cost 5€ per night each.
- Intermediate cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Ecotax: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 22000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 5
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town: 3 kmGet the full listing »