A large and beautiful modern villa with sea views, the bay of Sant Feliu de Guixols and the surrounding mountains. The villa is located on the sought after residential area 'Casanova' on the city's hills, a few minutes drive from the beaches. The villa is in a 'Cul de Sac' and urbanization there is direct access to walking and biking trails of the park Ardenya.
The villa is fully fenced and therefore total privacy is guaranteed. It has a private swimming pool with a terrace around for sunbathing, another terrace giving salón and a roof terrace with spectacular sea views.
The villa is 240 m2 and is located in 1000 m2 of garden. There are 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Apart from the private pool, there is also a large communal pool with tennis court Casanova.
The villa consists of:
• Large garage for 2 cars
• Laundry room with washing machine
• Living / Dining room with fireplace and large TV with access to a terrace, pool and garden
• Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, Access another lovely terrace.
• 1 double bedroom with 2 single beds
• 1 double bedroom with double bed
• 1 double bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with: bath with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
• 1 other bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
• Large Matrimonial Room with fantastic sea views with a large double bed
• Large luxury bathroom with jaccuzzi, shower, lined sink, toilet and bidet
• Large roof terrace with sea view, with a seating area.
Cleaning fee including bed linen and towels: € 195. Deposit: € 500. To pay on arrival. Tourist tax: € 0. 90 per person per night with a maxium of 7 nights and for people of 17 years of age and over.
Other features include:
• free WIFI access
• air conditioning on the 1st floor
• basquet area
• high chair, cot
• automatic door, garage
Sant Feliu de Guixols is a pretty, historic seaside town that is lively all year round, but not destroyed by mass tourism.
There are two beaches, the main beach of Sant Feliu and the pretty Sant Pol beach with good restaurants.
Sant Feliu is ideal for family holidays, because it is a very safe city and most of the pretty center is pedestrianized area. There is a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops and museums. It has a daily market for fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and poultry. The marina offers many choices for sailing lessons, snorkeling, scuba diving and excursions around the beautiful wild coast of the Costa Brava.
For shopping and nightlife, the lively town of Playa de Aro is just a few kilometers.
There are excellent golf courses nearby such as Golf Mas Nou (Playa de Aro) Golf Costa Brava (Santa Cristina d'Aro) and during the PGA near Caldes de Malavella.
Sant Feliu de Guixols, it is easy to make day trips to such Tossa de Mar, the old town of Girona, or the vibrant city of Barcelona.Get the full listing »